Beiträge von mrTuomoK

Didn't know where to post so I posted here....
    Hi. Just made a new tour for html5-use and noticed that it's all messed up when using Linux (both chrome or Firefox, newest releases and on Kubuntu 12.10 both 32-or 64-bit). The same tour works fine with Android and Windows 7 machines....I only included the mobile-tiles in the tour and forced it to use html5=always.

The messing up is like you're rolling around a cube (you're being on the outside of it)...haven't tested on iOS-devices yet....

Anyone else have the same problem? I'm using the newest KRPanoTools (krpano Tools 1.0.8.15 (build 2012-10-05))

So I finally managed to add a form to the js-plugin but but...in pc-browser (in iPad mode) the form works except I can't input any text to a textfield? And with a real iPhone I can enter text to it but can't make a checkbox selection nor click submit (which I can do on desktop)...

Are these bugs or what?

Hi all. My question is simply this: Can I make an IOS-compatible plugin that includes an input form where users can enter text and then submit it onwards? Help is much appreciated :) I'm managing to write a plugin which displays something on the canvas but haven't had success with input forms.

Is this possible to implement?

Thanks.

Hi. Updated all the .js scripts and built the tour but now I have a problem...sounds don't work (at least on Safari after setting User agent as iPad)

Here's some info:

this is the stuff in the tour.xml

<plugin name="soundinterface"
    url="plugins/soundinterface.swf"
    alturl="plugins/soundinterface.js"
    keep="true"
    onloaded="playsound(crowd,sounds/crowd.mp3,0);"
    />

and here's what the tour says in browser after clicking 'O'

INFO: krpano JS 1.0.8.14 prerelease (build 2010-12-08)
    INFO: Desktop/Win32 - iOS:4.1 Safari:4.0.5
    INFO: registered to: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    WARNING: soundinterface - HTML5 audio is not supported by this browser!

whyyy???? of course the sounds work fine in flash but not in HTML5...why?