Beiträge von szmorriss

Xposted

Ok, So I am beginning to understand little by little. I am able to generate license files and copy them into my player template. I have made sure to change my video file to video.mp4 as the default. Now when I execute the index.html I am just getting a black screen. At least that is better than license expired. Anyone have any recommendations? I would be happy to post code or anything if it helps.

Ok, So I am beginning to understand little by little. I am able to generate license files and copy them into my player template. I have made sure to change my video file to video.mp4 as the default. Now when I execute the index.html I am just getting a black screen. At least that is better than license expired. Anyone have any recommendations? I would be happy to post code or anything if it helps.

I am in the same boat. Where is a tutorial for working with .mp4 files?
    I have the player template that I purchased from 360heros.com however, I receive "license expired" when I try to open a .mp4 file in my browser. I have a licensed copy of krpano tools. but I dont even see why this is necessary. The droplets dont support video format of .mp4. Stuck.

Hello all,

I am having difficulty understanding how to use KRPano. I have panoramic videos that I would like to upload to the web, however none of the droplets allow for .mp4 video to be generated. All I get is an error in the dos terminal, format not supported.

I need a tutorial that is up to date, current with latest version of KRPano and in English. Surprising that I have not been able to find such a tutorial that gives step by step instruction for using video files. I have been searching through the forum here and elsewhere but no luck.

I have both ptgui/video stitch, and autopano software to sync and stitch my videos. I can generate a single .mp4 file for my videos but I do not know how to use KRPano from here. Please Help. Thank you!

I have the 360 hero player template from 360Heros.com