Beiträge von kevy

Hi,

I am working on integrating a Panorama into Articulate Storyline. The ouptut from Storyline is a Scorm package that is then hosted on Moodle.

I have setup the Panorama and it is working well with Storyline as I intended on my local machine. It also works fine on its own hosted on a webserver.

When I integrate it into Articulate Storyline, output a SCORM and upload to Moodle, the paths within the Panorama seem to break.
    I tried testing the Panorama on its own same issue occurs, I gt an error message saying the loading for the tiles and hot spots failed.

It seems that the base path has been affected or something is breaking the relative linking.

Has anybody encountered similar?

"Works like a charm.

Thanks again for your help."

Sorry I spoke too soon.

The krpano.call is not working from the javascript function in pano.html. The function breaks at this point.
    I setup my file to use the code verbatim except for the url off course.

I can get everything to work from the pano xml but I need to store the state in my use, pano.html gets reloaded after a user views the content for a given hotspot and returns to the panorama. So I would like to make sure the hotspot shows the visited version of the image.

I am troubleshooting and trying alternatives.

Hi,

Firstly thank you for this great combination of technology.

I am working on integration krpano into Articulate Storyline. I have everything setup and working as I need to between SL and krpano.

One important item from a UX point of view is to change the hotspot to a different graphic and make it visible based on JS variables.
    I have an action in the pano.xml that fires a JS function in pano.html when a user clicks on a hotspot. This function gets and sets variables in SL>

Based on these variables I would like to change the url and alpha value of a given hotspot.

Can I access the JS variables from the pano.xml and have an action to change the URL and Alpha?

Please let me know if you need more information.