Beiträge von hurodal

Hi there,

I'm still using Panotour pro to make some panos in HTML. I know it's not the latest version of Krpano but it works for me.
    I'd like to slow down the transition from one view to another when you do right clic and change the view. There's no way in panotour to change it but I bet there's a parameter in the xml file to change it.
    Does anyone know how to do that?
    Thanks,
    Hugo

Thanks you so much for this pre-release. I've been testing it with an Oculus DK2 and I can tell the result is impressive. Wow. Great job!
    Now my comments:

- I've experienced some lag but seems it just happens in computers with nVidia (even VERY powerful) and not with ATI cards. Is it something related to OpenCL? (nVidia performs much worse in this area)

- I've built a simple demo tour of Menorca Island here with VR support: http://www.hugorodriguez.com/tour_virtual/p…norca/tour.html
    And I enjoyed so much viewing it in the Oculus. Hope you enjoy it.

- I have a tour I've made with Panotour Pro; Is there any way I can simply update it to make it compatible with VR?

- The environment of the krpano demo tour in the first page of this thread is impressive (that one which seems to be up in the clouds in the sky). Is that some kind of template that we can use? I've love to. And the animations that make the photos come up at the beggining, how can I do that? Any help will he apreciatted (or a link to the specific help).

Best regards to all,

Hugo