Beiträge von peterv

Hi there!

Here is our latest project for the University of Sydney!
    It features a 360 Film (at the start), where you can "Pause" the video to stay in the moment, explore hotspots etc. At any time you can "Resume" the film and watch it through.

It took many months, with a team of designers, UX architects, video production and developers to get this built and we're quite proud.

Anyway, enjoy! :)
    http://tour.sydney.edu.au/

P.S. Thanks to the developers of krPano for building an awesome player, making projects like this possible.

THanks for replying Klaus,

Sorry for the delayed reply, but I was just wondering if there is any javascript event to know when this happens?

E.g. I know that the native <canvas> element has events such as "onerror", "oninvalid", "onratechange" (the list goes on). So I'm curious if there is anything that gets fired when this weird IOS error occurs?

Thanks again!

Hi there,

I've read other forum posts and the docs, so I've learnt that it's not currently possible to create a custom cursor (PNG) for the HTML5 player.

Since I can use pure CSS to achieve this on modern browsers (https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/cursor), is there anyway to stop krpano from switching off my cursors?

Currently, if I add the custom cursor CSS to the <body> tag and the krPanoSWFObject DIV.. My custom cursor will appear UNTIL I click down to drag - then it get's replaced by the standard "move" and "Default" cursors. I just want to disable this, so I can continue using the CSS cursor instead.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

Hi there,

I've purchased the krPano branding free license.

I've used the krPano 1.19 Tools to generate my viewers. When I paste in the license code, the "branding free" checkbox is ticked

I've read the docs about the contextmenu and have tried to use this code:

Code
    <contextmenu fullscreen="false" versioninfo="false" />

But it still shows "About the KrPano Panorama Viewer" when you right click.

Can you please tell me how I can remove this.

Thanks

Hello again,

I'm working on a project, where I have 1 long video file (5 minutes), and I'm basically using the seek() method of the video player to "change" locations, enable hotspots etc.
    This ensures that It's quick, and the user only has to load the video once up front.

I'm using KRPANO 1.19 Pre release 2

Code is below.

The issue is this:
    On iOS, when seeking the video (via user clicks etc), after a few location changes (i.e. after a few seek() calls) the screen goes completely BLACK. The audio still plays (since I'm using the .mp3 hack for iOS), but the video doesn't play. No normal way to replicate. Sometimes it happens with 2 location changes (seek()) or other times with about 10.

It seems it's some type of rendering bug with WebGL?
    Im on an iPhone 6, so it's quite fast and performance isn't too bad.

The video file is only 720 x 360 pixels, so again, nothing too crazy.

Thoughts / Help?

Code
    <action name="playScene">
            plugin[video].play();                 if(%1 == scene1,
                plugin[video].seek(349);            set(hotspot[hotspot1].visible, true);        );
            if(%1 == scene2,             plugin[video].seek(160);            set(hotspot[hotspot2].visible, true);        );
            if(%1 == scene3,            plugin[video].seek(172);            set(hotspot[hotspot3].visible, true);        );

Thanks for the reply Klaus,

I've been testing this now for 2 days, and you're right, it's quite quirky on all the different devices out there.

I can at least use the "get("plugin[video]").videoDOM" to check the readyState, and make sure it equals 4 before continuing.

Thanks

Hi there,

I've just bought the commercial license for KRPANO, it's great!

I'm working on a 360 HTML5 video Panorama project which requires I pre-load the entire video. I'm able to do this successfully on Desktop, but on mobile it's a little flaky.

The idea:
    When a user clicks "Play", I'm loading the scene (code below), and I trigger a play/pause. This ensures that the video begins downloading data. When the video is done loading, I can then proceed to load other assets (hotspots, content etc..)

The issue:

On iOS 8.1.3, It begins loading fine (after user interaction), however at random points, the video "loadedBytes" stop reporting back. It just get's stuck.
    I might get to 40%, 27%, 95%... It's not a repeatable point at where it stops.

I'm testing over WiFi and 4G to compare.
    I'm also testing with multiple video resolutions (and pixel sizes), ranging from 15MB to 40MB.

Thoughts:
    I feel as though if the initial download "burst" is fast enough, it MIGHT be able to pre-load the video using this method before the issue occurs.
    However I'd love to know more about how loadedBytes works. I've spent time researching the HTML5 media API and have also tried accessing the object directly via

Code
    get("plugin[video]").videoDOM

but this makes no difference. Also events like

Code
    progress

were apparently removed in iOS8, so not sure how you're calculating it!

ANY HELP - Would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there,

Firstly, I love krPano. The longer I spend on it, the more it impresses me at how much functionality is on offer!

What I'm trying to do is have time based hotspots or layers, appear as a video is playing.

Example:
    Let's say I have a 1 minute video playing.
    I might want 1 layer or hotspot to appear at 10 seconds, and a 2nd to appear at 30 seconds. See example code below:

I've tried using

Code
    delayedcall();

however this will execute after the time passes regardless of whether or not the video is playing.
    I want the hotspots to be truly mapped to the video time. Example, If a user pauses the video, they will still not see the hotspots until they arrive at the triggers (10 seconds and 30 seconds as above).

Code below for ref:

Code
    <krpano version="1.18" bgcolor="0x000000">
    <layer name="trigger1" zorder="1" onclick="load_scene1" url="hotspot.png" x="50" y="50" visible="false" />
    <layer name="trigger2" zorder="1" onclick="load_scene2" url="hotspot.png" x="300" y="350" visible="false" />
    <plugin name="video"      url.flash="/viewer/plugins/videoplayer.swf"      url.html5="/viewer/plugins/videoplayer.js"      posterurl.ios=""      videourl.ios="/videos/test1.mp4"      posterurl.no-ios=""      videourl.no-ios="/videos/test1.mp4"      playbackrate="1"      pausedonstart="tue"      loop="true"      enabled="false"      zorder="0"      align="center" ox="0" oy="0"/></krpano>

Any help would be awesome!
    Thanks
    Pete