Beiträge von BeauCowanRR

I'm working on a web app that does a pano exported from Panotour. I have the piece working, but I want to put in some error handling in case an XML file can't be found or if some other error happens.

I've been able to get Javascript errors taken care of, but trying to get the "onloaderror" handler to fire is proving to be difficult.

I've tried adding the onloaderror to the first <event> tag, and have had no success. I've also tried to include it through javascript with initvars by doing a

Code
    settings["events.onloaderror"] = "js(tour360ErrorHandle())";

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions so that I can do some proper handling in case things go south for some reason, I would greatly appreciate the expertise.

My company recently got a license for KRPano, and we want to be able to do video 360's. I have the files downloaded, and I have the license key in the program provided. However, I'm not sure what I need to do in order to get the "demo" logos out of the swf and HTML5 players.I tried to contact KRPano directly before I was able to use the forums, and they told me to adjust the XML files. From what I've read, that's not how I can get rid of the watermarks.

Please let me know if there is a different bat file that I need or what needs to happen in order to get the watermark off, or at least be able to use the templates right after getting the license. Thank you in advance.