Beiträge von myksa

okay, the only case I could think where this could happen would be when there exists already a numeric variable to what the txtadd result should be saved - in this case the result will be converted to a number (in Javascript this conversion is necessary to avoid other errors, in Flash this conversion is not necessary),

I will try to find a solution for that,

a workaround would be not to use an existing variable which was previously a number,

best regards,
    Klaus

Thanks Klaus, that's it, I was putting string into numeric variable. It would be nice, to make it work on idevices the same way as in flash, but if there would be an info in documentation it would'n be neccesary.

Regards,
    Myksa

Try to modify your function like this:

Code
    <action name="rotate">set(i,1);
    create_plugin(txtadd(photos/img, i, .jpg));
    inc(i,1);

<action name="create_plugin">
    addplugin(image);
    set(plugin[image].url, %1);
    </action>

In this case you pass only one parameter, so you will need to use only %1

Hope this helps,
    Myksa

Hi,
    I use initial action when my panoramas load to set some predefined view:

Code
    onstart="wait(BLEND);wait(1.5);lookto(36,-1,53,smooth(180,-180,90));"

It works fine, but sometimes panorama is already set to this position at start, so this actions doesn't affect the view. Panorama is blocked for few seconds and it is very annoying.

I was trying to compare view parameters with values in this function but with no success - onstart action doensn't want to compare this values and dodn't output anything to log window:

Code
    onstart="if(view.hlookat != 36, trace(animate);wait(BLEND);wait(1.5);lookto(36,-1,53,smooth(180,-180,90));, trace(notanimate));"

What code should I fire this actions only when panorama is in different position?

Regards,
    Myksa

I don't know krpano scripting too much yet, but it could look like this:
    - store panorama position in some variables - for example currentX, currentY, currentZoom (like set(currentX, view.hlookat))
    - write function that:
    - checks if position is changed or no (currentX == view.hlookat && currentZ == view.vlookat && currentZoom == view.zoom)
    - set variable that indicates if panorama is moving - for example isMoving - to true or false
    - set position variables to current state - set(currentX, view.hlookat)
    - call the same function again in some time, for example 500ms - for example delayedcall(500, CheckIfIsMoving())

Then you will have the information stored in variable isMoving, and it will update every half a second.

Thanks for a fast answer Klaus!
    Yes, I'm using action and style items, but mostly filesize increases because of many descriptions and many panoramas.
    If only disadvantage is longer loading time, i'm not affraid ;)
    Myksa.

Hi,
    is there a limitation for XML file size? I want to use single file to set whole tour, now with 30% options done it is about 100kB, but it can be a lot bigger ;)

Are there any issues with big files?
    Myksa.