Beiträge von aareth

Thanks for the help!

They should be strings, sure. So I have fixed that, but that doesn't change the original problem:

The error output from `error(hotspot[get(i)].tag);` shows
    "ERROR: hotspot[get(i)].tag" instead of:

"ERROR: <actual tag name>".

And to be clear, it is inconsistent. There are 10 + hotspots and some show the correct name, and some show "hotspot[get(i)].tag" instead.

Tags such as "photo" and "text" print correctly. Tags "vr" do not. I even tried changing the tag to a nonsense string in case "vr" has some special meaning. I still get inconsistent output from the error debug statements.

When I enter vr mode, I have the following block to turn on the VR only hotspots in the tour:

Code
    <action name="showVRHotspots">    for(set(i,0), i LT hotspot.count, inc(i),  set(hotspot[get(i)].visible, false);  if(hotspot[get(i)].tag == vr,        set(hotspot[get(i)].visible, true);      );  error("-----");  error(hotspot[get(i)].tag);  error(hotspot[get(i)].tooltip);  error(hotspot[get(i)].name);  error(hotspot[get(i)].visible);  error("-----");  if(hotspot[get(i)].tag == vr_menu,        set(hotspot[get(i)].visible, true);      );         );  </action>

Grr, the code block keeps dismissing newlines....

The problem is some of the hotspots with a "vr" tag don't get their visible set to true. The error output show "ERROR: hotspot[get(i)].tag" instead of the tag name. The hotspots that work correctly actually resolve that to the correct tag.

What can I do to make sure the krpano variable always gets resolved?

Thanks

I have a scene that has a fullscreen video layer as defined :

[size=10]

Code
    <layer name="video"               url.flash="videoplayer.swf"               url.html5="plugins/videoplayer.js"               videourl="../videos/test.mp4"               posterurl="videoposter.jpg"               align="center" x="0" y="0"               pausedonstart="false"               loop="false"               volume="1.0"               onvideoready=""               onvideoplay=""               onvideopaused=""               onvideocomplete=""               onerror=""               html5controls="true"               height="100%"               width="100%"               />

The video plays just fine, but the controls appear for a second and fade out. They do not react to any clicks on them.

When I use 1500x1500 source images, the scenes have bad seams in them. You can see an example here:

http://www.virtually-anywhere.net/tours/previews…tour/index.html

Here is my btour-multires.config I use to build the tour:

I am not sure what I can do to make the seams go away.

Is it possible for me to grab the webgl context you are using to start drawing my own 3d primitives? I am trying to figure out how the VR scene is being rendered and right now I am guessing you directly call through to the WebVR API rather than using any of the libraries built on top of it (Such as Three or A-frame). In any case, what element can I grab to start rendering to the scene? I have tried grabbing a webgl context from the canvas on the krpanoswf div, but no joy.

Thank you for saving me from my own stupidity. In my defense I inherited the large code base, but still thank you.

A nice feature would be a scene inspector. Something from the debug console where I could type "get(element_name)" and it could print out the current settings for that element. Though I understand I am well in the minority of users in that I do so much modification on the fly that it is probably not worth your time to do. But if it were simple, it would be nice at some point in the future.

Hi, just wondering if you had a chance to look at the example you asked for to perhaps offer any advice? We really wanted to use flat panos for one specific tour, but do not like the way they are working currently. The documentation description sounds great though.

Sorry, I copied the tour.xml after trying a bunch of things. I have tried it with limitview set to fullrange (and no other attributes set on view) and it still allows me to pan/zoom to far. So exactly the same as the code above except limitview="fullrange". Any other ideas?

I am trying to make a tour with flat panos. I want each scene to have the view limited to just the image. Here is the relevant part of my tour.xml

Code
    <scene name="scene_Buffetturkey" title="Buffetturkey"  onstart="" thumburl="panos/99_99.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading="" >
            <view limitview="range" />

<image type="CYLINDER" hfov="1.00" vfov="0.638298" voffset="0.00" multires="true" tilesize="512" progressive="true">            <level tiledimagewidth="940" tiledimageheight="600">              <cylinder url="panos/99_99.tiles/l1_%v_%h.jpg" />            </level>          </image>

</scene>

I have tried this with krpano 1.19 and 1.18 and I get the same results both time. That is I can pan up/down or left/right way past the edge of the image. Can someone hopefully see what mistake I am making?

Using Google Chrome Version 47.0.2526.106 m. When I right click, it reports it is using webgl.

I make a javascript call like:

Code
    krpano.call("loadscene('scene_4_Library', null, MERGE, ZOOMBLEND(2.0, 2.0, linear))");

It does not change the blend at all. I have tried colorblend, slideblend, etc all to no effect. When I pass in parameters, the only parameter that does anything is the time.

I was just using my hotspot style because I didn't want to create a new style until after I got some semblance of tooltip popping up.

Oddly, neither of those worked for me (I had tried one of those before asking for help. Didn't think of the copy one). So it's nice to know I was on the right track. Not so nice it still doesn't work :( I have included tooltip.xml in my tour.xml and I am sure it works because of the hotspot tooltips. I have left the tooltips_thumbs="true" even though I have no idea what that does, as I cannot find any documentation on skin_settings. I also set height/width/crop of the thumbs, but figure that shouldn't interfere.

Is there something else I may have been missing?

Hi,

I am trying to use the tooltip plugin to add tooltips to the navigation thumbnails. Ideally I would like to be able to via javascript, but I can't get any tooltips to work that way. I have only had success by setting tooltips in the xml files.

So for the thumbnails, I have tried modifying my vtourskin.xml so that where the thumbs are added, "skin_addthumbs", I add the following two lines to the for loop:

Code
    set(layer[get(thumbname)].style, 'hotspot|tooltip'); 
              set(layer[get(thumbname)].tooltip, thumbname);

Any advice on how to get this to work would be greatly appreciated.