Beiträge von onebitpixel

I am trying to insert a movieclip into the krpano that is loaded in a Flash file... at the moment, I have several movieclips each with an editable text label and an adjustable line (pointer) that I add to the stage to identify spots on a krpano image. However, if the user pans or zooms the krpano these labels don't follow the movement... I could use a globalToLocal coordinate to then put the x,y position right in the krpano; however krpano loads into the stage and I can't seem to do an addChild to the krpano... any thoughts?

Thanks, Lee.

we are trying to add dynamic labels to a krpano... ie. having students label an image, diagram or architectural element...

can you create a button ("add label") in the flash krpano that adds a textfield or label object that can be edited by the user (change relative x/y position, change label title)
    this textfield or label would also need to move/pan with the image.

we have a drag+drop example that adds a 'normal' flash childobject label to the stage but it didn't play well with krpano... i.e. this works with vcam+tweener as a "floating" label.
    Thanks.
    Lee.