Beiträge von Luciano

Thank you jordi,

There are some mobile phone that are blacklisted and can not use webgl, which is necesary for VR mode.
    So you should check if those phones, have webgl activated...

I found the Galaxy S3 can use WebGL, btw theCardboard demo app works fine on this device. Already enable WebGL @ Chrome:\\flags\ restart all, do not work. Where I can find a compatible devices lists for krpano? there is a such list?

an easy way to check it, is to hold on screen to prompt the context menu and check if you have the little planet option

The Little Planet, Fisheye, Paninni and Stereographic view options and others are missing. Just the Normal and Architectonic views are available.

Hello Klaus,

I'm testing a new tour project, the client request the cardboard feature, so I'm decided to try krpano v1.19-pr3 to support it.

Just tested a few Android devices and found issues as follow, (sorry if looks dumb, I'm not an expert) I'm really appreciate any help to do MobileVR mode works in the old Galaxy S3!

Pano tour is using the default skin from v.1.19-pr3

Samsung Galaxy S4 mini (GT-I9195)
    - SO android 4.4.2

- krpano 1.19-pr3
    - Chrome 39.0.2171.93
    - Firefox 34.0.1

- Opera 30.0.1856.95530
    Gyro: Perfect!
    MobileVR: Works ok with minimum glitches at top of screen under Chrome and Opera,
    small blinking black points is more noticeable under Firefox browser.

Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300)
    - SO android 4.1.2

- krpano 1.19-pr3
    - Chrome 45.0.2454.94
    - Firefox 34.0.1
    - Opera 30.0.1856.95530
    Gyro: Perfect!
    MobileVR: Wont load at any browser because the cardboard icon is not present in tour menu. Any idea? How to active it?

Samsung Prime Gran Duos (SM-G530-H)
    - SO android 4.4.4

- krpano 1.19-pr3
    - Chrome 45.0.2454.94
    - Firefox 34.0.1

- Opera 30.0.1856.95530

Gyro: Partial, only vertical axis (up & down). Horizontal (left & right) do not work. Gyro working fine with other apps like levelers, but fails with cardboard demo app. looks like a device issue.
    MobileVR: Works fine, but can turn to left and right, just up and down because gyro issue.

Thank you Klaus!

Luciano.