Beiträge von rfellers

I'm trying to update a website that was added to the home screen on my iPhone. The updated site loads fine under Safari, but when I try loading it from the home screen icon, it is using an old cached version. Can't seem to find a way to force it to update. Clearing Safari's cache does not work. Removing the icon from the home screen, then adding it again still uses the old site. Anyone run into this? Any solutions?

Thanks,
    Ryan

Anyone know if it is possible to display a 3d movie inside a static stereo pano? I'm creating a 3d animation and rather than render it 360 (time/processor constraints), I would like to render it to a standard stereo 1080P or 720P format and then project it onto a virtual screen in krpano. This would be viewed in google cardboard and allow the viewer to feel like they are in a theater setting.

Just curious... Thanks,
    Ryan

I have several hotspots and I want each to play a different pano video. I understand having to preload and pause the movie via the touch event on startup, and I can get one to play just fine, but how exaclty do I go about changing the video on the click of another hotspot? Is it possible?

Thanks,
    Ryan