Beiträge von curtiss

Hi

im testing the webvr example from pre19.3 and i can't get more then 2 videos running in one pano. If i try to play the 3rd, the browser (chrome) tells me to stop the current video and try again to play my chosen one.

I tried everything:
    1. changing the source of one videoplugin with the onclick by onhover event:
    It still plays the first video wich was set, regardless wich videourl was set afterwards
    2. closing the played videoplugin with recreation in the onclick by onhover event:
    the first time the video runs, then the plugin is closed, then krpano doesnt know the newly created videoplugin (.play()). I created the plugin with the same name. So this is also no solution
    3. Loading one "home" Pano wich loads seperate panos with only 1 video:
    Same Problem as in case 1, so it seems the videoplugins arent closed when loading a new pano.
    4. Loading one "home" Pano wich loads seperate panos with only 1 video and closing videoplugin when pano is removed:
    This kills Krpano completely when i choose a video after i played another one before.

So what could i do to
    - save the initial touch event from entering vr, to not having to tap again on the mobile when i call .play() on the video plugin
    - load only 1 videoplugin for playing and killing it after loading another scene/pano/whatever so chrome has max 1 video at the current scene/pano or
    - change the source of only one videoplugin without closing and recreate.

cheers

the problem is, that the touch event (needed for playing videos on mobiles) is not fired when clicking on "enter vr".
    if you tap on the screen and then "enter vr" it works, because the touch "hack" was fired.
    The event is called by the layer, not the button.

I edited the webvr.xml to call my "load_videos" function when "enter_vr" was touched.

In the example onclick on the webvr layer is catched to enable videoplaying without anymore touchevents on mobiles.
    For me this doesnt work, if i only click on the entervr button then the action is never called then. So the videos were not played.

I changed the webvr.xml wich is calling my load_videos() method to do the play/pause hack when clicking "enter vr".

I changed the example up to 3 (c&p) videos and now i have a problem: the browser doesnt want to load and pause 3 videos sequentially.
    So is it possible to take the first initial and only one touch on mobiles for "enter vr" for the play/pause hack on one video plugin and change the video url afterwords in the xml? Would the video be played? Or do i need a seperate touch after changing url?

Don't know how to do that...

could i disable the rendering of the two eyes in the example?
    When i'm using a tablet wich can't be used as cardboard, but want to steer it that way...
    I want the example as it is, without the 2 eye splitting.

I searched for the command to split the screen for two eyes but can't find anything :(

Hi,

i'm using pre 19.3 and have issues with the Headtracking playing a video.
    The Headtracking is only allowed in the field of view of the Video itself. I need it "hanging" in the 3d room, so i could look around 360x180, even when the video is flat 2d.

On mobile i could turn wherever i want, with oculus dk2 i can't.

Code
    <scene name="video_scene" onstart="plugin[video].play();">
    		<image>
    			<sphere url="plugin:video"/>
    		</image>
    	</scene>

nothing special...