Beiträge von Weslley

How can I count how many I have AddItem within this action?

if(i LT ????.additem.count,

plugin[combobox].removeall();
    additem('get(texto_menu_001)', action(moveto1); );
    additem('get(texto_menu_002)', action(moveto2); );

thank you

Hi

I would like to create an encrypted file with all license html5 + xml (tour.js)?
    Is to protect the xml with the Domain Limited and Disable Local / Offine Usage?

What I want is everything in one file type swf but with a JS to work in HTML5.

thank you

Hello everybody I'm having trouble playing the soundinterface on safari.
    I've tried several codes and all works in SWF and JS nothing.
    Does not work soundinterface safari? Or soundinterface.js conrropido this?
    Anyone have the correct code and a JS that works on safari to post?

The browser: Safari 5.1.4
    My code

Code
    <plugin name="soundinterface"        url="soundinterface.js"        preload="true"        rootpath=""        keep="true" 		volume="1.0"        mute="false"		onloaded="playsound(s1,som01.mp3);"        />
    <plugin name="autorotation"	url="seta.png"	onclick="playsound(s1,som01.mp3);"/>

thank you

Hello I had this before and it worked perfectly.

Code
    set(plugin[marca_box].onclick,openurl(http://www.site.net/,_self););

Now I want it but giving this error, anyone know what the problem?

Code
    set(link_marca_cliente_1, http://www.site.net/,_self);
        set(plugin[marca_box].onclick,openurl(get(link_marca_cliente_1)););

Oprblema that this part

Code
    openurl(get()););

This is exactly what I wanted, but he is with any errors.

WARNING: not local trusted - ExternalInterface disabled!
    ERROR: action not found: moveto1

Another observation, what is LT?

Thanks for the help friend, this would be the right command

Code
    set(hotspot[nadirlogo].url,'logo_chao.png');
    url=""

Still not what I want but for now it serves.
    What I really want and create an xml file with all entries like:

logo1 = "logo.jpg"
    seta1 = "001.jpg"
    seta2 = "002.jpg"

How I Faso for this command work?

Code
    var varnadirlogo="logo_chao.png";

<hotspot name="nadirlogo"				 url=varnadirlogo	         ath="0"	         atv="90"	         distorted="true"	         scale="1.0"	         rotate="0.0"	         rotatewithview="true"	        onhover="showtext(Entre no Site - www.site.net);"	        onclick="openurl(http://www.site/,_blank);"
    	         />

Hello, I declare the variable as varnadirlogo and carry it in the url?

Code
    var varnadirlogo="logo_chao.png"

<hotspot name="nadirlogo"	         url=varnadirlogo	         ath="0"	         atv="90"	         distorted="true"	         scale="1.0"	         rotate="0.0"	         rotatewithview="true"	        onhover="showtext(Entre no Site);"	        onclick="openurl(http://www.site.com/,_blank);"
    	         />

Hello everybody I am novice with Krpan would like help from you.
    Sometimes I have a huge menu with more than 15 or 30 options.
    For the construction of it I use the following code:

Code
    <action name="fillcombobox">plugin[combobox].removeall();additem('Varanda Foto 1', action(moveto1); );additem('Piscina Foto 02', action(moveto............

<action name="moveto1">	action(startloading);	    loadpano(1.xml,null,KEEPALL,BLEND(2));	    lookat(-18,0,90);	    wait(blend);	    		oninterrupt(action(lookinterrupt));	    action(loadingdone);		set(plugin[titre].html,);		set(plugin[text].html,);		set(plugin[foto_box].url,%SWFPATH%/img/img1.png);		txtadd(plugin[titre].html, 'data:tt1');		txtadd(plugin[text].html, 'data:ttx1');

</action>	
    	<action name="moveto................

As can be seen he repeats the same value moveto # 6 times. I wantedto reduce this action with a command like this one. Or any othereffectively.

Code
    menu1=Varanda Foto 1
    i=0do while i < 39 i=i+1 additem('menu1', action(moveto+i); ); <action name="moveto+i">         action(startloading);   	    loadpano(i.xml,null,KEEPALL,BLEND(2));	    lookat(-18,0,90);	    wait(blend);	    		oninterrupt(action(lookinterrupt));	    action(loadingdone);		set(plugin[titre].html,);		set(plugin[text].html,);		set(plugin[foto_box].url,%SWFPATH%/img/img+i+.png);		txtadd(plugin[titre].html, 'data:tt+i');		txtadd(plugin[text].html, 'data:ttx+i'); </action>
    end while