Beiträge von 360manila

Hi Klaus,

Thank you so much! this works perfectly!
    However, is it possible to trace non clickable layers?
    When debugging is enabled, i see the separated layers but only thru wireframe.

Hi,

try adding this script:

Code
    delayedcall(1,
            for(set(i,0), i LT layer.count, inc(i),
                layer[get(i)].addevent('onclick', trace('click on layer[',name,']') );
            );
        );

It will wait 1.0 second after start and then add a click event to all current defined layer elements.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Hi.

How can i get the layer or plugin name of the the elements on my skin and print trace it to showlog?
    I have a client way back and they requested some layer elements on the skin to be removed, the problem is that i encrypted my original file and forgot the layer/plugin name, and i cannot find my original un-encrypted files.

Here’s my idea of the code:

<events onclick="trace(layer(get[name]); showlog();" />

After finding the name of the layer, i can just simply hide it by creating a layer with same name and disabling it right?
    <layer name="logo2" keep="false" enabled="false" visible="false" />
    <layer name="element2" keep="false" enabled="false" visible="false" />

Thank you

Hi Klaus.

How can i get the layer or plugin name of the the elements on my skin and print trace it to showlog?
    I have a client way back and they requested some layer elements on the skin to be removed, the problem is that i encrypted my original file and forgot the layer/plugin name, and i cannot find my original un-encrypted files.

[font='&quot']Here[/font]’s my idea of the code:

<events onclick="trace(layer(get[name]); showlog();" />

After finding the name of the layer, i can just simply hide it by creating a layer with same name and disabling it right?
    <layer name="logo2" keep="false" enabled="false" visible="false" />
    <layer name="element2" keep="false" enabled="false" visible="false" />

Thank you

Hi Klaus, cant this be done with Mac?

Hi,

the number of files that can be dropped on an other file depends on the operating system and not on the krpano tools (there are already several threads with more technical details about this topic).

To avoid that limitation, call the krpano tools from command line and use 'wildcards' like *.jpg to select all jpeg files in a folder - this way there are no limitations.

E.g.

Code
    c:\krpano\krpanotools64.exe -config=templates\vtour-multires.config "c:\panos\*.jpg"

Best regards,
    Klaus