Beiträge von abuethe

Jo danke - das hat mir eben bestätigt, dass ich da einen Fehler gemacht habe. WAS ich aber falsch gemacht hatte - ich habe innerhalb der Szenen jeweils ein plugin[video] gebaut - das war dämlich, denn so war in jeder Szene ein neues Plugin, das natürlich die Parameter des vorherigen Objekte nicht erben konnte.. Ich habe jetzt nur noch ein Video Plugin und schon läuft das mit dem Szenenwechsel und der Beibehaltung der Videoposition.
    Jetzt kann ich mich dann aufs Drehen konzentrieren und auf die Bearbeitung der Videos..

Danke fürs Mitdenken!

Mhh ich schaffe es gerade noch, beim Klicken die Position im Video in eine globale Variable zu schreiben, denke ich müsste dann in der neuen Szene im Video Plugin mit dem event onvideoplay per plugin[video].seek=variable den Playhead neu setzen. Klappt aber nicht :) Ich probiere also noch ein wenig..

Maybe I´m a bit slow, but I can´t figure out how to switch scenes from one playing panoramic Video to another, while keeping playhead position. Aka - I´m filming different angles and want to switch to another camera angle.. Ideas? Solutions?

Pretty sure it worked once, but as of today for me I can´t seem to play even the simplest normal tour with chrome. Not with the testing server, not online. Anyone else?

Only a empty window with all buttons working - yet no pano to see :)

My testurl: http://panoteam.de/360/gst/index.html - runs on everything BUT Desktop Chrome :(

- even worse - it seems that other panos from for example down to 1,19-pr4 are also broken :(

Good lord - it turned out, that disabling hardware acceleration solved the problem I was encountering. Took me a while to figure that out. Ok. Never mind, Klaus! :)

Moin Leute, bin ich der einzige bei dem mit Chrome (Version 31.0.1650.39 beta) auf Mavericks die WebGL Version einer frisch erzeugten Tour LOKAL! den folgenden Fehler bringt:

Natürlich könnte man dies umgehen, indem man html5 auf auto statt prefer setzt - aber ich will ja eigentlich den WebGL Teil sehen/testen. Ideen ?

Beste Grüße,

Arndt

PS: Safari z.B. hat keine Probleme mit der so erzeugten Tour..

Ich habe Probleme die neuen Retina Geräte zuverlässig zu erkennen, dachte eigentlich ich könnte das über diesen Code erledigen:

<image>
    <cube url="panos/01.tiles/pano_%s.jpg" />
    <mobile devices="iPhone|Android">
    <cube url="01.tiles/mobile_%s.jpg" />
    </mobile>
    <tablet devices="iPhone+Retina|iPad">
    <cube url="01.tiles/tablet_%s.jpg" />
    </tablet>
    <retina devices="iPad+Retina">
    <cube url="01.tiles/retina_%s.jpg" />
    </retina>
    </image>

Leider wird ein iPhone 4G (NON-GS) damit auch als Tablet erkannt und bekommt 1024x1024 Cubes, das iPad3 wird merkwürdigerweise auch nicht erkannt und kriegt ebenfalls die Tablet Auflösung. Ich dachte erst, das könnte an der Reihenfolge liegen, dies scheints aber auch nicht zu bringen.
    Hat jemand eine Idee wie man nur mit Hilfe der <image> tags hier klar unterscheiden kann? Das wäre TOTAL hilfreich - danke schon einmal!
    Arndt

After building a tour via the mac droplet there is no info button and I don´t see a template to fill it with text as well ?!? Anyone a clue? The rest of the interface works as planned though - good work :)

Edit: ok, I was of course able to copy&paste from the demo - and got it working. But maybe there should be a template to fill out for the info button as well in the code?

Doesn´t seem to work either, even the most trivial of HTML seems to fail in widgetform :(
    All I get is (german):

Die HTML-Dashcode-Datei "pano.wdgt" wurde nicht hinzugefügt. Sie definiert keine Haupt-HTML-Datei.

Obviously I set the HTML in Info.plist, I double-checked the name of the widget with die Info.plist as well, height and width of the DIV in HTML and Info.plist also match.. I´m puzzled!

/UPDATE: it works! No Idea what made it NOT work, now it does - works like a charm and its pretty much fun seeing the own 360°panos on the iPad in a "native" App on the iBookstore :)

Great support again, with the added switch I can now disable the (html5 non-working) radarbeams for iPad/iPhone with a simple line in automap.xml

if(isflash, set(map[%1].radar_visible,true); );

The map still shows on iPad and the viewpoints are active and functional, only the beams are not visible anymore..

Thanks from a very content customer!

Arndt
    *love*

Mhh after a hard day of trial-and-error I quit trying to get it going by myself. Can you think of a proper way to simply disable the radarbeams when client (isflash=false)? I tried to set radar_alpha to zero and played with the zorder.. Didn´t work for me :(
    I think most users of this plugin will need such a solution?
    Best regards,

Arndt

The xml version already work with the ipad - only the radar beams look.. very special :( So I need to get rid of radar when viewed on non-flash devices.. What about the html5 update mentioned above? You´re on it yet?
    Kind regards,

Arndt

Any ideas how to activate the first viewpoint after loading has completed, i.e. the map is displayed for the first time? gotoscene(xy); afterbuildmap(); just didnt work for me ?!
    Thx for a respone - great job so far, the plugin is really usefull!
    Regards,

Arndt