Beiträge von nasko700

Hi everyone!
    I don't have this problem on Android devices, but only on iOS device (I tested with iPhone 6s)
    If I open a pano image from landscape orientation, it remembers devices height in this orientation and doesnt change it(it stays the same) when I rotate it in portrait mode.
    I don't have this problem with the demo examples.

Here is what I found after I tested:
    1. When the page opens in a landscape orientation, it appears in a right way. If I turn the device over an opposite landscape orientation it appears in a right way as well. If I turn the device over a portrait orientation it gets broken.
    2. If the page opens in a portrait orientation, it appears ok. When I turn it over a landscape orientation - it’s broken, BUT! when I turn it over an opposite landscape orientation - it appears OK. To a portrait orientation - it gets broken.

Summarizing that, I assume it is not able to handle orientation value properly or in a right moment (sometimes I can see a redrawing lag), maybe it needs for some delay after a device gets rotated.

Here is an example of the tours that doesn't work: http://app.locationviewing.com/properties/panoHTML/35

Here is my html code, I'm using the last version of krpano (1.19):

Hi!
    Here is my situation:

I use the makepano command with custom config file to create the scenes in one file. Everything is done perfect, except the scenes sequence. It doesn't order the scenes in the same way I entered the names of the images.
    Example: lets say I put these images: 3.jpg, 1.jpg, 2.jpg and the command creates the XML file where first scene is with 1.jpg then second scene is with 2.jpg and third with 3.jpg
    Is there a way to generate the scenes in same sequence I put the image names? It seems that krpano sorts alphabetically the names before creating the scenes. Am I right?

Here is my code in PHP where $imagePaths is an array with paths of the images:

Code
    $krpanoConf = $ROOT_PATH . Config()->CONFIG_PATH . 'krpano/krpano.config';
    $command = 'yes "n" | '.$ROOT_PATH . 'lib/krpano-1.19-pr8/krpanotools makepano -config="'. $krpanoConf .'" "' . join('" "', $imagePaths) . '" > /dev/null 2>&1';
    $result = shell_exec($command);

Yes, it's equirectangular image . I'm not sure if this thread contains the answer: https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…&threadID=12176
    Maybe my pano image is too large(7776x3888 px) 7.89 MB ? Other small images are shown perfect on mobile device.
    I want to notice that the screenshot images are taken not in stereo mode(cardboard).
    I tested with Google Chrome and for PC everything is ok. When I used it to see how it will look at the other mobile devices - only devices using iOS worked as expected.
    Obviously Android devices have problem showing large images. What do you think - am I right - size is the reason or something else?

Hi, do you have any idea what could be the reason for this problem described here: when I load the scene from this image on my phone it looks that it's wrong stitched, but it's not, I know it because on my PC everything looks correct. Please see the images from the links below and give me suggestion, I will be very thankful.

Here is the original image: panorama image
    Here are 2 screenshots how it looks like on my phone Sony Xperia Z3: screenshot 1
    Screenshot 2 - it's a look at the bottom(0, 90)

Here is some code but I dont think there is something wrong there...
    Any ideas, Klaus?

Code
    <scene name="scene_1" title="Room" onstart="" thumburl="thumb.jpg">
        <view hlookat="0" vlookat="0" fovmin="45" fov="96" fovmax="120" />
        <image>
            <sphere url="files4upload/upload_file1.jpg" />
        </image>
    </scene>

Hello everybody! Here is my code:

I use first hotspot as a background for the second one.
    When I try it from my PC everything works perfect. Only from my mobile device onover of hotspot doesn't work. It starts to work when I tap on VR SetUp and Save. Any idea what could be the reason?

I want to show a hotspot with a background and Im doing it with the code below. Everything is ok, but when I enter in VR mode I can't find my hotspot anymore. Problem comes from plugin. If I remove it, it's visible in VR mode too. So, why it's not visible in VR mode and how can I make it visible? Here's the code:

I didnt succeed to find a solutin to create circular image from a rectangular one using krPano functions in XML file, so I will create it from php file and then I will use it as an image in <plugin> (that will have parent="my hotspot") and create a background for it with <hotspot>. I hope this will help someone

Hello,

I like how this hotspot in RoundMe looks like - example: https://roundme.com/tour/159/view/270/
    Is there some way to do the same from xml file - circular image with that background as a hotspot, but instead of using already circular image - to make it so from rectangular (sphere type) image using a mask or some other way(from xml file).
    I'm not sure if I described it good enough, so if you have any questions, ask me, I will try my best to answer you.
    I'm pretty much new here, but I need the idea, I will try to write the code by myself.
    Thanks