Beiträge von mskp

Hi!
    Is it possible with KrPano build a 360video tour with the WebVr option?
    I ask,because in the PanoTour documentation I´ve read that:"Tours with more than one 360° videos do not work on Android phones in VR mode".
    Is this a specific PTP limitation or in KrPano also?
    Thanks and regards!

Hi!
    A client told me he could not open a video in fullscreen.Somewhere I´ve read that on the iphone there is an issue doing so.
    On the other hand the Videoplayer Plugin description says:

"When trying to play a video on the iPhone, iOS would normally automatically switch to the iOS fullscreen videoplayer. krpano works around this case, but this way the sound of the video can't be played and there is no real loading/buffering control."

...and also the iphone showing one of the examples when in landscape shows fullscreen.
    https://krpano.com/examples/videos/#top%5B/font%5D%5B/color[/color]

Is this now possible with newer devices?

[color=#333333]Thanks!

for MobileVR:
    WebGL support
    devicemotion event support
    and the device requires a gyroscope sensor and an accelerometer sensor
    (and the browser should support the HTML5 fullscreen API or allow a landscape fullscreen mode in some other way)

Hi Klaus!
    What are those browsers that support the fullscreen API?
    Is it only a browser matter or also a device issue?
    Thanks!
    Martin

Hi!
    Is it now possible, with HTML5 available to stream video directly into the Krpano player? If so, what settings have to be changed or replaced?
    I refer to live streaming 360video.
    Thanks and regards!
    Martin

Hi,

basically any url path would be possible, but when loading content from other domains, the Flashplayer security restriction regarding crossdomain access need to be respected.

The Flashplayer will only load content from other domains, when there is a crossdomain.xml file on the other server that explicitly allows the access.

That means when the crossdomain access is allowed and you know the direct link to video file (!), playing should be possible.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Hi!
    Is it now possible, with HTML5 available to stream video directly into the Krpano player? If so, what settings have to be changed or replaced?
    I refer to live streaming 360video.
    Thanks and regards!

Martin

Hi!
    For a demo version I´m working with, I´m
    trying to protect and encrypt as much folders and files as possible for a
    video360 in KrPano. What exactly or which files and folders could I or should I
    encrypt/protect to keep it as safe as possible and what is the exact procedure?
    Maybe it is obvious, but I can not find it out. I´ve tested, but I only get a
    black screen. I must be missing something.

I´ve the last update of KrPano. Thanks
    for your support.

Regards, Martin

Hi, Klaus!
    Thanks. I´m trying to protect and encrypt as much folders and files as possible for a video360 project I´m working with. What exactly or which files and folders could I or should I encrypt/protect to keep it as safe as possible and what is the exact procedure? Maybe it is obvious, but I can not find it out. I´ve tested, but I only get a black screen. I must be missing something.
    Thanks for your support.
    Martin

It must be done in the html. See here:

MAKE PANO (SINGLE-SWF) droplet

Hi, Jarredja!

Yes that worked. I did it the way you suggested in your other post. Now drag and drop works with a window the size I needed. Now I have another problem. I realized that the swf file was generated with Autopano or Panotour and I think that those, despite they use krpano, do not use those droplets. Do you know where in those softs to set the output size, without using the html or xml coding after, similar to the way you told me to?

There has to be a way to do it.

Thanks!

Hi!

Yes I know, but I mean without scripting or editing any other files than the swf. I know that that can´t be done after a swf file was created, but I want to know if there is a way to change the default size of the swf window when you drag and drop it over the droplet files.

For example dragging it over the MAKE PANO (SINGLE-SWF) droplet.bat the resulting swf window size is larger then I need /want it.

Is there a way to access that droplet file and set another size of the window?

Thanks!

Hi!

New, very new to krpano.

Is there a way to set/change the swf output window size in pixels. I come from another soft where you can set the dimensions. During the test I have made so far I could not find a way to do it in krpano. I mean without coding it in the html file.

Thanks for any hint.

Regards,

Martin