Beiträge von DarManiac

Hi everyone,

Can anyone please guide me. I want to load images and text using url GET request into a menu in my virtual tour. Any help would be appreciated.
    I already have the api url requests. just would like to be guided on implementation.

Thanks.
    Darmaniac

Good day all,
    I am making a virtual tour. but I am trying to do these two things
    1. the hotspot will have ping pong animation between two points
    2. The hotspot will scale to 1 when in centre of view.hlookat and gradually scale down when the view moves away.
    I am trying to use the following for (2) but its not showing anything:

<events onviewchange="div(hotspot[disc4].scale, Math.abs(view.hlookat), Math.abs(hotspot[disc4].ath));" />
    and how do i go about the action function for (1)

can someone assist *confused*

Thanks,
    Darmaniac

Hi Jordi,

I am interested in the software, Everpano, and I have been using the trial.

It gives nice outputs but I have run into some issues, even after going through your site tutorials -

1. I cannot still import a previous krpano project.
    2. There is no tool to delete independent lines I have made using everpano tool even after deleting attached polygons.

Can you please post resolutions to these asap. My trial will expire in next 9 days. I am considering purchase.

Thank you

Hi Jerombg,

Thanks. I tried your suggestion but it doesn't seem to be working. Did I do something wrong... ??

Outside Scene:

In Scene:

Hi,

These forums are very helpful. I believe, I have never been stuck on a krpano project and not found an answer here. Krpano itself is a genius piece of software and with the best help in this forum.

My question today is I have a sprite sheet that I am animating on a hotspot, which works fine:

Now when I am calling the hotspot in a scene it works fine too.

Code
    <scene name="" title="" onstart="" thumburl="" lat="" lng="" heading="">
    	.	.	.
    	<hotspot name="asst_cursor" 
    	style="w_style"
    	ath="61.016" atv="-5.7"
    	enabled="true"
    	onclick="w_animate();"
    	/>

But what I want is to call the animation on that hotspot after clicking on another hotspot and I cannot get my head around how to do that ... *wacko*
    This part below is the problem:

Code
    <hotspot name="spotOpt1" url="skin/buttons_yellow.png" distorted="true" scale="0.25" enabled="true" ath="45.382" atv="-0.911" 
    					onclick="set(hotspot[asst_cursor].w_animate(); );" />

Thanks,
    DarManiac

Hi Alexey,

Quite right thats kind of what I am looking for but zoom blend is not supported for html5 as far as I have read and my virtual tour will also have option for webvr which I think(not sure) requires html5.

How should I proceed also the linkedscene_lookat does not work with that plugin.

I am trying to emulate the google street view navigation and transition hotspot effect for custom virtual tour.

Thanks
    Darmaniac

Thanks for the swift replies Alexey and Tuur,

I had krpano version 1.19.5. Just got the latest one and tried your suggestions.

It is giving a zoom effect with default hotspots, but zooms a bit and loads the second scene and keeps the new fov in the second scene. I want to zoom into the second scene and start the second scene with the default fov. *confused*

Also I am using a great plugin for krpano from here:
    http://www.robostitcher.com/Garrows-krpano

This look at feature doesn't seem to work with this plugin when I use hotspot - skin_hotspot_navigate and then linkedscene.

This is where I am trying to apply this feature of zooming into next view. *rolleyes*

Appreciate the help,
    Darmaniac.

Good Day All,

I am kinda stuck trying to add zoom to scene transition in linkedscene method.

Code
    tween(view.fov, 55, 2.0)

or

Code
    lookto(view.hlookat, 0, smooth(100, 50, 20))

I have tried adding the above lines of code individually to in vtourskin.xml to the part onclick="if(linkedscene,...."
    But it doesn't seem to work. I want to modify the linkedscene and do not want to override it with custom loadscene in tour.xml.
    Also zoomblend() does not have html5 support and I want to run this in webvr mode that is why I did not modify the blend function.

Can anyone assist me ?

Thanks,
    Darmaniac

Hi,
    To implement the vr cursor manually where do I have to implement the code vtourskin.xml or some other script and what event function would I have to use to continuously measure the distance as Klaus suggested. Also how do I go about this. *blink*

I am not sure how to begin. Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Darmaniac

Hi Klaus,

Yes that would work but the platform I am trying to use it on does not support webvr, so I cannot enter vr mode. I am trying to convert the html project into apk format for locally using as an app and have not been able to enter vr mode in the app. Probably because there is no webgl support in ask as required for VR. *tongue*

could you please elaborate on your second suggestion like where to write the code and how to go about it.

Could there be any other doable workarounds.

Thanks,
    Dar maniac