Beiträge von Patgibbs1

Hi Klaus - many thanks for the info, and apologies for the slow response!

I've tried adding onloaded to the hotspot generation code:

However, the test() function does not get fired - nothing appears in the console, but the hotspot sprites are visible as usual in the panorama.

Any ideas?

Hi,

I'm having problems setting the id of a hotspot div when using Javascript. I've set the renderer to 'css3d', but I get the console error:

"WARNING: set hotspot[hotspot-6].sprite.id=hotspot-6 - sprite is null!"

The hotspots themselves appear correctly in the panorama, with their data being loaded from JSON... just without any ids. Here is the code that I'm using within my tour.html <head> tag:

As far as I know this should be possible - does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I'm using krpano 1.19 pr16.

Many thanks in advance (and apologies if this has been covered elsewhere - I've searched, but couldn't find an answer)!

Thanks for the quick response Piotr! The file is called tour.xml... but I've just created a duplicate of this called tour.php, and I've updated tour.html to call this file rather than tour.xml. It still doesn't work I'm afraid!

Does anyone have the code for a working example they might be able to share with me? That way I could work through my code step by step and identify what might be wrong.

Thanks for the help!

Hello everyone!

I having real trouble trying to get KRpano HTML5 viewer to work with dynamic XML from a MySQL database via PHP. I have a three-panorama tour, and the hotspots for each will be updated by the client in due course, so a dynamic system is required.

However... I've scoured the forums and documentation and although several threads (see below) suggest this is indeed possible, I've now spent two days trying to get it to work and have so far failed miserably :(

krpano HTML5 Viewer reading the database
    Get KRPANO to read from a DATABASE
    Integrate MySQL/PHP with Virtual Tour
    Database conection question...

I have the tour.xml file, and here's a typical <scene></scene> tag:

The hard-coded hotspots load in the pano, but the associated PHP-generated data does not appear when the hotspot is clicked. Hard-coding the <data> tags works, and I've checked the PHP code above outside of the framework and it produces the correct data. I've also tried embedding the PHP via a <?php <include url="data.php" /> ?> statement... nothing!

I'm at a complete loss. Does anyone have any idea at what I may try to get this working? Apologies if this has been explained elsewhere - I've had a good look but can't find anything though! *confused*