Beiträge von chugreevd

Hi,

I tried to display a video in 360 mode as a distorted hotspot. That means, it needs to be displayed as a distorted hotspot over a standard panorama scene and I want to be able to rotate its view by dragging.

It didn't work for me. Both standard flat video and 360 video as a whole scene do work.

The docs don't clearly specify whether it's possible and I couldn't also find the answer here on the forum, so I wanted to ask - is there any way to make it work this way and if no, is there some fundamental limitation?

Thanks.

Hi,

I am having the following issue with html5 + gyro2 (tested on 1.19-pr8):

vlookatmin and vlookatmax are ignored UNTIL the first switch to another scene. (In another words, I have a limited vertical FOV pano and don't want to see the black holes, but the viewer still lets me see them)

• Both vlookatmin and vlookatmax are set to 0
    Code
    <view fov="67.7371694067" fovmax="67.7371694067" fovtype="VFOV" hlookat="0" limitview="lookat" maxpixelzoom="2.0" vlookatmax="0" vlookatmin="0"/>
    • Adding this code to plugin[skin_gyro].onavailable solves the problem but introduces a noticeable lag, so it is not an ideal solution:
    Code
    delayedcall(0.1, loadscene(get(xml.scene),null,get(skin_settings.loadscene_flags),get(skin_settings.loadscene_blend));			plugin[skin_gyro].resetSensor(get(view.hlookat)););

• With the old gyroscope plugin it is working well.

Is it a bug, or what might be wrong?
    Thanks.

After a few approaches it worked,

in hotspot.onclick I replaced this

Code
    lookat(get(hlookat), get(vlookat), 70.0);

with this

[font='&quot']

Code
    if(webvr.isenabled, plugin[webvr].resetsensor(get(vr_hlookat)), lookat(get(hlookat), get(vlookat), 70.0));

[/font]

vr_hlookat is initialized before leaving the previous scene, as you suggested.

Thanks a lot!

Hi Klaus and JPhD,

Thank you for your responses.

So webvr_gyro_keeplookingdirection is not an option for me, as I am using an old skin (from 1.18) which doesn't contain any WebVR-related code.

This actually does the trick - this way I can update hlookat:

Code
    plugin[webvr].resetsensor(get(my_hlookat));

But only if I call this code manually when the target scene is already loaded.
    If I attach it to the event:

Code
    <events name="webvr_events" keep="true" devices="html5" onxmlcomplete="plugin[webvr].resetsensor(get(my_hlookat));"/>

it doesn't work, even though this code gets called.
    Would you recommend subscribing this code to some other event?

Hi,

I am having problems with my hotspot.onclick code in the WebVR mode.

To set the starting view on the target scene after a transition I define custom properties in <hotspot>: hlookat, vlookat
    This is my hotspot.onclick code (defined in skin_hotspotstyle):

Code
    if(linkedscene, skin_hidetooltips(); tween(scale,0.25,0.5); tween(oy,-20,0.5); tween(alpha,0,0.5); looktohotspot();
    loadscene(get(linkedscene),null,get(skin_settings.loadscene_flags),get(skin_settings.loadscene_blend));
    lookat(get(hlookat), get(vlookat), 70.0); skin_updatescroll(); );

Normally after a transition the new scene is displayed with (hlookat, vlookat).
    With WebVR on mobile instead just the global starting view of the scene is being loaded instead, like if I click on a tile.
    In another words, this code:

Code
    lookat(get(hlookat), get(vlookat), 70.0);

is being just ignored.
    WebVR in "desktop fake" mode works also well though.

Is there an easy way to fix/work this around?
    Thanks.