Beiträge von inkdevelop

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to figure out a way to display (and close afterwards) an image on top of a clicked hotspot, sort of showing information based on the selected hotspot.

I should tell you I have very little experience on HTML, and maybe that's why I'm struggling but I can't seem to find a solution. Please help!

hey everyone!

is there a way to make some sort of "paginated" pano using the gyro plugin? Its just a crazy idea, I haven't tried because I can't imagine how, maybe you experts have an idea of have done this before.

Thanks!

Hi everyone... I've been working with KRPano for a few months now, and I was able to load them in an app, but I have never worked with more than 2 or 3 in one app. Now the client wants 10. I said "Yeah, why not!" and now the app crashes. I've been dealing with this for about a week and no luck yet. I got memory leaks called "General Block" and after a little research I found out that the NSURLRequest are the problem. The thing is, I don't know how else to view a pano on ipad inside my own app without the webViews and the urlrequest.

Has anyone encountered the same issue? or something similar? or do you have any ideas how could I solve this? I'm in desperate times!

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to achieve a horizontal limit in my pano for iPad, and I tried your solution but somehow it makes little "jumps" because its checking every movement, is there a way to avoid those "jumps"? The client really doesn't like them and he can't make a 360 panorama and the deadline is very near.

this is what I'm doing:

Code
    <events onviewchange="stop();"/>

<action devices="html5" name="stop">
            IF(view.hlookat &gt; -40, set(view.hlookat, -40));
            IF(view.hlookat &lt; 40, set(view.hlookat, 40));
        </action>

Here it is:

Kind of funny. That actually was the other issue I had with my hotspot long ago. I guess I should have just pointed to the original thread. My spot was in the top left corner of the stage with plenty of free space to the right and below.

Glad you got it worked out.

same issue here. on my ipad, the spots stay in the top left corner... why is that?

Hello everyone

the image I have for pano isn't 2:1, so it has white spaces on top and bottom, but I don't want the user to be able to see them, so they can only move horizontally in the panorama. I was a able to limit this but it only works with the swf, but not on the html.

I added this line on the xml and works perfectly on the swf:

view hlookat="0" vlookat="0" fovtype="MFOV" fov="70" maxpixelzoom="1.0" fovmax="60" vlookatmin="-20" vlookatmax="+20" limitview="range" />

any ideas on how to do this??

I tried to post it online via dropbox but I think it has a problem with the files paths. Anyway, in the iPad user agent says: Fatal Error No iPhone/iPad/iPod/HTML5 images available! and an error loading the gyro plugin... do I have to create those images? or did I skip a step?

Yomas, thanks for your help, but still no change. I'm using the user agent for ipad, but maybe I'm missing something, but in the second piece of code you posted, you use an iphone.xml file, is it different to the default krpano.xml? I'm sorry for so many questions (silly questions I guess) but I'm such a noob!

Thanks! I already downloaded it and it works like a charm in my mac, but if I try to test it on the iPad or the iPad simulator, the html loads fine, but empty, without the embed krpano do you know why is that? I have everything in the same folder and I already checked the paths *unsure*