Beiträge von alymer24

Correct^^
    And you might also take a look at the for-loop *smile*

Correct^^

Correct^^

Reading up on the loop method. Thanks for forwarding, going to try this as an option.

"visible" is not defined. So it is interpreted as "false" and hence the hotspots are set to be visible. You may just add a variable to have the state of the visibilty and check if the variable is true or false in the if.

Sounds good. Will trying defining, and add variable and report back on progress.

Basic question. I have a set of hotspots that turn on, but does not turn off using one button. Any thoughts on making this work?

Hello,

I just started playing around with the Blending Cubes scene example, and wanted to add it to a <Scene></Scene> setup so I can have 2 pano scenes.

Figured this would simple, sorta works, but when clicking the thumbnail, doesn't load the scenes, all though when the slider is pressed, pops on the view. So maybe something with the slider?

Any help appreciated.

My code is below

I put together a few extra buttons to load some new panos.
    I have loadscene_flags="MERGE|KEEPVIEW|KEEPMOVING" normally on to keep position when navaigating through the thumbnails.
    Unfotruntely when I added some new buttons to navigate, it doesnt hold.

Not sure if I'm missing something in setting up buttons?
    Any thoughts would be appreciated

I'm looking into using the interactive area to swap Colors/textures of mulitple objects on a 360.

Example: Marble Counter top into a Wood Countertop. Wood floor to a marble floor and mix and match.

Would Interactive Area be the best way to accomplish this?
    Thanks,
    Jacques

Hello,

Has anyone sucessfullyimplementated the Ui for use in the 360 Video?
    We are looking to use the same UI normally done for panos, and have 2 videos which would be great to navigate through like a normal tour.
    Thanks in advance,
    Jacques

Hi,

you're redefining the 'loadpano_no' action.

When defining something again (like in your code), the new definition will overwrite the previous one.

As both actions are almost doing that say - why not using just one action and passing that thing that are different as arguments?

Best regards,
    Klaus

Hi Klaus,

Yes, after staring at it for awhile, its basically the same thing. I added a different argument instead of adding 2 'Loadpano_no', I added just 'loadscene' to the bathroom hotspot and fixed everything.

Jacques

Hello,

I have 2 hotspots in a bedroom, one goes to a kitchen and one that goes to a Bathroom. Below is the Code.

For some reason both go back to the same bathroom scene, instead of each respective scene.

Any thoughts on on what went wrong?

Thanks,
    J

Hi Klaus,

The current machine that I was testing on was using a Gtx580. Yes, old card but still good. Couldn't get it to work.

Testing KRpano/Oculus Rift/Firefox Nightly, all with the same software setup on a 2nd machine using a GTX980, everything you listed above worked without error or any hassle.

I'm still testing on the old machine, but my theory might point to hardware.

Update:

I added in my tour.xml these line of code at the top:

<!-- webvr.xml - WebVR plugin, enter/exit VR buttons, VR cursor, VR setup -->
    <include url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/webvr.xml" />

<!-- add/overwrite some settings from the webvr.xml for this example -->
    <plugin name="WebVR" mobilevr_fake_support="true" /> <!-- enable the FAKE VR support to allow testing also on desktop and tablets without VR support -->

When I boot up my tour.html in FireFox nightly(webvr enabled), using the latest Oculus Consumer runtime/sdk, the Oculus goes from the Home menu, to attempting to load it. But, hangs on the Oculus loading Screen.

Any thoughts? Seems like I'm getting progress, if the Oculus is now responding to it.

To mention, when the tour is being runned on the desktop, and the VR icon is clicked to go to Fullscreen VR mode, the VR screen on the desktop browser is now black, when before, it showed up. Figured I mention that.

This probably has been discussed but I'm having a few issues running KrPano through a Webvr enabled browser using Oculus headset.

My Setup:

Windows7
    Krpano 1.19pr5
    Latest FireFox Nightly
    Latest Chromium Build
    (Webvr enabled)

I have tried various Oculus SDK's, and various Chromium and Firefox Nightly versions, but have not been able to access the VR through the Oculus headset. Has anyone have a stable setup that works with Krpano?

I have attached my Files, maybe this may help figure things out?

Cookies to whoever can help.

Great appreciated.