Beiträge von Morne

for me, a use case would be have a static high res pano, but the sky has moving clouds from an alpha 360 video. Also, if for example the pano is en empty parking lot at a shopping centre or similar, I can have that static highres, and then 1 or 2 cars drive across the site in form of alpha 360 video. Hotpsots are usually smaller and dont cover the entire 360, therefore my question about full 360 video with alpha.

Hi,

i'm unsure what you mean/want.
    Willing to help, but i need to understand.

Do you mean that when you click on the side of the red cube, that it triggers the action, and when i hover the center that it shows the text?

??

Tuur *thumbsup*

Hi Tuur

No I mean no clicking happens of the label. I mean when you pan around the pano, while the red cube is in the middle of the screen in view, it expands and open so you can see the text from the label. Then as you pan and the cube goes towards the edge of the browser screen, it contracts and closes the lable, so you'r left with only the cube again. So if you imagine a safe frame like in video production where logos or subtitles are close to the edge of frame, but not right on the edge. So basically the safe frame is about 10 to 20% from the edge. So while panning the pano, when cubes become in view, they stay closed until they enter the safe frame area, or middle of the screen so to speak, then they automatically close again when you pan more and they go outside the safe frame area

Tuur

How might I go about slightly adjusting your example, instead of expanding and contracting on a click, bur rather have a type of safe frame say 15% or 20% from edge of frame, and the label auto expands within this area, and contracts when outside that area?

Hi Klaus

Will it be possible to get the chroma key and/or side by side alpha for videos working on full 360 videos, and not just on hotspot videos?

That way we can have a traditional "static" pano at high quality, and overlay a lower res video with moving parts, masked out so it looks like things are moving around on the static pano...

Hi Guys

So the html div block here:
    https://krpano.com/krpano.html?xm…side-krpano.xml

Can be pinch zoomed just fine on Android. However, on iOS with Safari 13.6.1 (or any safari version really), I can't pinch zoom that same html div block. Why is that?

Pinch Zoom works fine on any other site on iOS and Safari, but not on any of the html popup examples from KRPano.

I suspect it has something to do with this code:

After searching for hours. I found something that may be related. Somebody was asking why another page is not scrollable (nothing to do with KRpano), and the the answer was this:

Code
    document.addEventListener('touchmove', function (event) {
      if (event.scale !== 1) { event.preventDefault(); }
    }, false);

So then my question is, for Safari, with this 2nd block of code above if I just reverse the logic like so and it then stick it into the 1st block of code, would that work?

Code
    document.addEventListener('touchmove', function (event) {
      if (event.scale !== 1) { event.preventDefault(); }
    }, true);

I have a javascript plugin that I'd like to add to my tour.xml

How do I go about adding it in?

Do I simply replace "link rel" and script tags with "include url"?

The 2nd newer versions is cool and looks like what I need. How did you manage to do it?

EDIT: Ah the boat is not actual pano, its hotspots with alpha. Nicely done!

3) so then for my loadscene, instead of this:

Code
    onvideocomplete="loadscene(scene_2K_0050,null,KEEPBASE|NOPREVIEW,BLEND(2))

I can just add keepview and add it like so:

Code
    onvideocomplete="loadscene(scene_2K_0050,null,,KEEPVIEW,KEEPBASE|NOPREVIEW,BLEND(2))

Then in my "scene_2K_0050" scen, do I remove the h and v lookat's that are currently set to 0, or the keepview from the previous one will overwrite this?

What if I do things the other way around and have the still image pano as the start scene, then via hotspot click to play the 360 pano scene. In that case can I autoplay the video scene, or again I will need to click twice? One time to click the hotspot, then when the scene loaded, I need to click again to play the video?

Hi Guys

I have a video as my 1st scene and the plugin tag looks like so:

So a few things.

1) I can't get it to autoplay, no matter what I do. (This should also autoplay on mobile by the way)
    The onvideoready doesnt do anything and doesnt play it when its ready for example. But I shouldnt need it, it should just play.
    This example does autoplay, but I cant get mine to autoplay:
    https://krpano.com/plugins/videoplayer/source/example.html

2) Then next, if I click on the video, then it plays. I had to in the vtourskin.xml comment out the "onvideocomplete" event, otherwise mine above did not work.

3) When it loads my new scene after the video ends, I want the lookat to be the same as whatever the angle was the video was turned to, and not reset to the default hlookat="0.0" vlookat="0.0"

Any comments would be greatly appreciated

I'm swopping my OS and Programs drive for a new drive (same pc, just new drive). Anything I need to do to my existing license before unpluggin the old drive, or do I just paste my codes into the interface when my new drive is formatted and up and running?

Howdy Morne,

This thread may give you the answer or at least enough info to work out your solution.

https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…&threadID=15195

Yes I did see that thread and I also linked to the example it referenced.

The problem is I'm not zooming on an image layer, I'm zooming on a popup. I've tried various things to modify the code but I can't make it work on an image popup.

I've also not seen a single example working for zooming an image popup, just like zooming Klaus's image, except in paid plugins.