Beiträge von Bazuki

I think you should give link not directly to the swf file, but put the swf into html like below for example:

Regards
    Greg

Next to do is to create the help pages, I mean to write all tags description and so on.
    I have made one page for example:
    https://krpano.com/docu/wiki/index.php/Krpano

Here is basic help, how to format wiki text at all:
    http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Formatting

It is easy, for example to do bold text you put it inside three apostrophe: '''bold'''
    and so on.

But I think, at first, the Klaus should tell as and give example how the pages should be formated.
    Another thing is to think about main categiories to create.

How to start a new page that not exists?
    The easier way is to type the word into search field of wiki. For example type: scene.
    Then it will be shown that the page doesn't exists and you can create it.
    So click "create this page" and you can write the description of the scene's tag...

I think we can write the raw texts for now, and later to format it.

Regards
    Greg

EDIT:
    Klaus, you as administrato can edit left side of wiki, the part of menu.
    Look here: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Interface/Sidebar

Klaus, I have an idea.

What about to install mediawiki and put the documentation on it.
    And then allow some users (that you can trust them) to edit the wiki?

I know, you have not so many time to create help documentation and I understand it as programmer. *wink*
    Because we all have fun to programm but not to write the boring help.

But If you let us to create help in this way, I think, it can give us good result.

If you want I can help you to start, install and write basic docs, because some time ago I have been playing arund the mediawiki and found it very good for documentation.

What do you and others think?

Regards
    Greg

Hi again!

I have rebuild the tour and now have better time of loading.
    All I have made was divide the tour into xml files instead of scenes.
    In the first intro's xml there is only some first plugins, and another are loaded with the first pano, and the rest only on request.
    By the way the server of my client is rather poor (the ping response time is about 60ms)
    link1
    in opposite to another server (ping 20ms):
    link2

So, I think it is all I can do. *wink*
    Thank you very much for testing the advices.

Regards
    Greg

I am going to have a small vacation now, but after one week I will try to put the tour on another server. And then look at plugins, but as far as I remember it is not so many plugins that are set preloaded.
    So, I will answer again after week.

Regards
    Greg

Hi!
    Thanks for the answers and look below.
    First version is intro and the rest as one tour. It should be default, but at the begining the white screen exists to much time (I wonder how long by you):
    http://spacer.um.wielun.pl/test-two.html

Second version I use to show the tour is here:
    http://spacer.um.wielun.pl
    In this second version I have extracted the intro as standalone pano and then it loads second, big pano. There is also white screen between intro and pano, but it is better to show quickly intro at the begining than white screen, I think.

I don't use big size's images, but there is many small images, thumbnails, and so on.
    I use many declarations like this also:
    <data name="content1">
    <include url="teksty/tresc-opisu1.html" />
    </data>
    to change the descriptions of panoramas dynamically, and I think it is next count of bytes that loads at start.
    The swf file itself is not so big 126kb.

Maybe it could be good to have a progress bar that indicates loading of many plugins, but progressbar works only with images of pano for now.

Hi !
    I have made a virtual tour that is a little bit more complex. I mean there is dozens of plugins, hotspot, actions, etc.
    I have a problem now, because the time of the loading is too big. Visitors must wait some good seconds before they see something more except white screen at the begining.

Has anyone experience how to speed up the time of show something at the begining of the tour?
    I have tried to put in the plugin an event: onloaded="set(update,view)", to show up every plugin after it loads, but it doesn't work.

Do you have any idea? Maybe should I create plugins dynamically, only some plugins at the begininig?

Regards
    Greg

Hi!

It is always interesting looking at people that have elegant clothes on, that drink beer from plastic cups. *wink*
    But panoramas are good, especially because it was not so many light inner.

By the way:

Zitat

Because it's "below" the bototm banner :( Can I push it to the front?

Set zorder of fullscreen's plugin more than bottom banner's plugin.

Regards
    Greg

Hi!

There is some piece of code I used (with only this code we need to explain):

On the tour's start you set the variable "autopre" to 0.
    In the tour you put plugin let say "auto-button". After clicking the plugin you raise "startstop-autopre" action.
    This action switch "autopre" variable and reload scene.
    Every scene has onStart action, let say "scene9-start". In that action you have have delayedcall if the "autopre" is 1. In this delayed call you call "next-scene" action in which you load next scene in accordance to the current scene number (depending on "sceneNo" variable).

I hope you understand now. *wink*

Regards
    Greg

Hi!

After some weeks I see there is no interesting in such program, so I will not develop this program. *wink*
    I think most of users don't make big amount of complicated virtual tours, and simple text editor is enough for them to manage with the code.

Greetings
    Greg

In the every scene, in onstart action you set the value of global variable that represents the number of the scene, let say "sceneNo".
    Then you should have a plugin, or context menu that switch the "isautorotation" variable.
    Then, at the end of the onstart action you set:

if(isautorotation == 1,delayedcall(60,openscene()));

That means, after one minute the openscene action is raised.
    In that action you load another panorama in accordance to the number of current scene. For example:

<action name="openscene">
    oninterrupt(break);
    if(sceneNo == 8, loadscene(sc9, null, MERGE, BLEND(1)); );
    if(sceneNo == 9, loadscene(sc30, null, MERGE, BLEND(1)); );
    </action>

or you can call next scene directly:

if(isautorotation == 1,delayedcall(60, loadscene(sc9, null, MERGE, BLEND(1))));

Regards!
    Greg

Hi!

I have prepared a fully functional version, except saving the project possibility.
    The program is here: krce
    Unpack the KRCE folder and run the krce.exe file.

What must be done is the help, but for quick start I write it here *wink* :

1. Create new project (the text of project will be copied from pattern file which is "main folder\!patterns\pat-newproject.krce").
    2. Or open the existed "testproject.krce". The projects are the xml files, the same like other except they have some lines which divide that file to sections. So you can rename (or even better copy it) your krpano xml file to *.krce file, and insert some lines like "<!-- [section,KRPANO,0,x,r,r] -->" to divide the file. And then open it in the program.
    3. Write some code to test.
    4. To generate the destination xml file press the "Create XML" button. You will be asked for the name of the file. Save it as test.xml.
    5. The program will ask for the preview html file. Open the test.html file.
    6. Try other buttons, try the functions hidden under right mouse button, and so on.

Ask me then more here... *wink*

Regards
    Greg

Hi!

The program works on windows and linux (under wine) and is stable. Naturally I have some ideas to implement yet, like bookmarks for example and so on. I have to write the help for the program, but most features is easy to understand, I hope.

The project tree is based on some insertion lines in the xml code. I have made it in this way so that the user can easy adjust his old xml files to be opened in the editor. It works in this way if you want to use your old krpano xml project:
    In the xml file we insert the comment lines like "<!-- [section,Name_in_the_tree,Indent_in_the_tree,Checked,reserved,reserved,] -->", for example:

So, the program parses the file and everything after the section descriptor is taken as text of this section.

Code completion is based on the easy to edit database wchich has its own module in program. Additionally, you can select any portion of text in the editor and press Ctrl+D to add the selected text to code complete database.

Another feature is autonumbering. In any section (for example section with thumbnibals) we insert at the top the line: <!-- *** AUTONUMBERS,start,incrementation, *** -->, and in the code we put #inc# symbol, so that in the process of creating destination xml file the the #inc# will be replaced with the fixed values:

Code
    <!-- *** AUTONUMBERS,5,100, *** -->
    <plugin name="thumb1"
      x="#inc#"
    <plugin name="thumb2"
      x="#inc#"
    />

gives us:

Code
    <plugin name="thumb1"
      x="5"
    <plugin name="thumb2"
      x="105"
    />

What I have implemented for now is internal browser module with programable quick acces links, internal any file's editor, quick finding of any word in all section (for example you select the name of plugin to find where you use it in the code).

Regards
    Greg

Hi!
    Some weeks ago I have made a krpano code editor for myself, but I think it can be good for other people too.

I have concentrated on to make a tool that help me to easier manage with many scenes and quicker writing the code.
    The main part is code editor with help database and code completion database for quickly inserting the code parts.
    There is also picture croping module that allows quickly crop a part from image, save it as image and thumnibal of this image and write as plugin (using a pattern) to the code editor.
    And some other tricks...

So, I have question. *wink* Can it be worth of about 40 bucks for you?
    If you are interesting in such a program, let me know that here, ok?

Best Regards
    Greg

Hi!

For now I have made this kind of hard solution *wink*

I have put small plugin (named end_marker here) as child of this main plugin at the righttop position. Then if I want to know the size of the main plugin I make:

Code
    set(plugin[end_marker].x,0); 
    plugin[end_marker].changeorigin(lefttop,lefttop); 
    set(the_x2,get(plugin[end_marker].x)); 
    plugin[end_marker].changeorigin(rightop,rightop); 
    set(plugin[end_marker].x,0);

And the "the_x2" value is the size of parent plugin in pixels.

Regards
    Grzegorz