Beiträge von Letus

Hi,

Fairly simple with:
    Playsound etc

Tuur *thumbsup*

Then on every new scene the sound is played. But the sound should only be played if the useer did not switch off the sound before; even if that was done in a previous scene.
    Logicaly I need something like: onnewsceene if the sound is still wanted; then play the sound. Elso do not play the sound. It is just that I do not know how to handle that

Perhaps someone can help me with my sound topic?
    In a scene1 a sound1 is played and in another scene2 another sound2 is played.
    I did this by editing my xml-project-file.I
    n the vtourskin.xml file I added a button to allow th euser to switch the sound on and off.

I would like to change that: If the user switches the sound off, it should stay off in all scenes,
    unless the user switches the sound on again.

Example: scene1 is shown and sound1 is played. The user hits the button and the sound1 one stops playing.
    If the user switches to scene2 now, the sound2 will start to play. This should not happen.
    In this case sound2 should play only if the user hits the button to listen to the sound.

Here is how I did it:
    Project Xml-project-file:
    <!-- load the soundinterface plugin -->
    <plugin name="soundinterface"
    url.flash="plugins/soundinterface.swf"
    url.html5="plugins/soundinterface.js"
    rootpath=""
    preload="true"
    keep="true"
    />

<scene name="scene1 ........
    <!-- start playing the sound -->
    <events name="currentpano"
    onnewpano="playsound(bgsnd, 'sound1.mp3|sound1.ogg', 0); skin_startesound();""
    />
    </scene>

<scene name="scene2" title.......

<!-- start playing the sound -->
    <events name="currentpano"
    onnewpano="playsound(bgsnd, 'sound2.mp3|sound2.ogg', 0); skin_startsound();" />
    </scene>

vtourskin.xml:
    <layer name="skin_btn_sound" style="skin_base|skin_glow|btn_tooltip" btn_tooltip="Sound on/off"
    crop="64|1024|64|64" align="center" x="160" y="0" scale="0.6" onclick="skin_changesound();" />

<action name="skin_changesound">
    switch(layer[skin_btn_sound].crop, "0|1024|64|64", "64|1024|64|64");
    pausesoundtoggle(bgsnd);
    </action>

<action name="skin_startsound">
    set(layer[skin_btn_sound].crop, "64|1024|64|64");
    </action>

Here is a solution from a friend of mine.
    Instead of onclick="loadscene(scene_winter); set(view.hlookat,90);"
    write:
    onclick="loadscene(scene_winter,null,MERGE|KEEPVIEW,BLEND(1))"

And I noted: without the BLEND(1), it is notr working. Just the KEEPVIEW is not sufficient.

Hope this infomation is valuable for you as well.

<plugin name="scene_winter" url="winter_icon.png"... onclick="loadscene(scene_winter); set(view.hlookat,90);" />
    If the icon is clicked, the new scene (scene_winter) is shown. It is 90 degree shifted,
    but I like to have that dynamically the same value as the current scene at the moment the
    winterr_icon is clicked.

(Instead of 90, there should be the view.hlookat from the current scene)
    I think it should be easy but how is it done?
    I appreciate your help!

The following statment woks as well, but if I replace the "90" by "view.hlookat", then it wil not work.
    <plugin name="scene_winter" url="winter_icon.png" ... onclick="set(orient,90); loadscene(scene_winter); set(view.hlookat,get(orient));" />

Krieg es mit dem Video einfach nicht hin.
    Vielleicht kann mir doch jemand aus dem Forum weiterhelfen?

Habe folgenden Code eingebaut (gemäß den Beiseielen „inline-video-players“)
    <include url="video-player.xml" />
    <hotspot name="videospot" url="media_playback_start.png" scale="0.2" zoom="true" ath="-11.0" atv="1.062" tooltip="Start Video" distorted="true"
    onclick="looktohotspot(get(name),90); videoplayer_open('chor.mp4|chor.webm','chor_poster.jpg', 0.5);"
    />

Testergebnisse:
    Chrome: spielt nur Sound ab; kein Videobild sichtbar
    Firefox und Opera : O.K.
    IE: Fehlermeldung „load video chor.mp4 failed“

Änderung auf webm Video Format
    onclick="looktohotspot(get(name),90); videoplayer_open('chor.webm', 'chor_poster.jpg', 0.5);"

Testergebnisse:
    Chrome, Firefox und Opera: O.K.
    IE: Fehlermeldung „load video chor.webm failed“

LÖSUNG ist: MP4-Format in einem kompatiblen MP4-Format bereitstellen. Habe das mit FFMPEG getan und jetzt geht es für alle meine 4 getesteten Browser; also auch für IE.

In den KRPOANO EXAMPLES steht im tooltips.xml:
    <layer name="tooltip" keep="true" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/textfield.swf"
    Dies sieht nach Flash aus und muss für HTML irgendwie anders sein. Für eine html5 basierte Lösung muss das anders aussehen.
    Leider weiss ich aber noch nicht wie es sein müsste.
    / Gerhard

Mittlerweile habe ich eine Lösung gefunden:
    1.) Das Panorama ist als Equirectangular-Sphere zu erstellen, also mit 360*180 Grad (ich mach das mit PTGui)
    2.) Das Panorama auf Droplet MAKE PANO MULTIRES ziehen.
    3.) Im XML-Projektfile die <view> anpassen durch Angabe von: <view ...... limitview=“range“
    vlookatmin=”-10” vlookatmax=”30” ....
    [ "-10" bzw. "30" ist an das aktuelle Panorama anzupassen. Meine Werte habe ich durch Probieren gesetzt. ]
    Ist ja vielleicht allen kar hier, aber so mancher Anfänger (wie ich) tut sich schwer den Einstieg in KRPANO zu finden.

Habe mit Erfolg mein erstes Zylinder-Pano (bzw. eine Virtual Tour) kreiert. Mein größtes Problem dabei: Hotspot (mit Link um zum nächsten Pano zu wechseln) ist ein Image welches sich gegenüber dem Pano verschiebt wenn man zoomed. Was muss man tun um das zu verhindern?

In tour.xml steht bei mir:
    <hotspot name="spot1" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="-0.057" atv="0.009" distorted="false" zoom="false" linkedscene="scene_teich_west" />

Wenn ich das Pano als volle Kugel erstelle, dan habe ich das Problem nicht.

Unter der Überschrift "hotspot anchoring on image bottom" gibt es dies Thema bereits mit der Antwort dass es ein bekannter Fehler ist.