Beiträge von PhilH

Problem solved. Turns out the forum wasn't where the answer was.
    However the fixed aspect ratio feature (which I apparently never noticed, got to read those version updates Phil!) will do exactly what I'm looking for.

Cheers,

Phil

I'm guessing my next question if possible would be. Is there a way to make it say "top oriented" as opposed to centered?

I'm trying to do a live projection setup and came across this weird stumbling block.

Okay, so I don't know if this is possible, but is there a way where I can jump to full screen and limit the resolution and view of the projected panorama?

For instance, if a monitor has a resolution of 1600x1200 is there a way to have it only show or limit 1600x800, but still operate like it's in full screen field of view wise?

I searched deep into the forums and didn't find anything on the subject.

Thanks for the help!

Ah! Found the culprit!

You were right, it is an html & css thing. Amazingly frustrating, I've just never seen it before.

After reading though a swamp of html/css documentation I found that that gap is there for the descenders on letters like g and p.

A little css fixes it easily.

td object, td embed {
    vertical-align: bottom;
    }

Thanks for the help.

Hello all,

I'm net to the krpano world, but love the player and support.

I have a question though. I've noticed now that I've implemented it on some sites that there seems to be about a 1 pixel border at the bottom of the player. It's definitely part of krpano. I was wondering if anybody knows anything about this, or more importantly how to fix it.

Thanks!

Phil