Beiträge von pear

Hi rockstars!

I have a couple of issues with my latest tour that I've created with the latest KrPano 1.19-pr3.

1. I can't get the hotspot tooltip to work together with an hotspot onover animation (eg. tween scale or alpha). I get them both working individually but not together. I assume it's because both are using the onover function and they override each over.
    2. When having the littleplanet intro on the first scene in a tour, the gyro button isn't there. It shows first when going to another scene in the tour. Any way to fix?
    3. I have an intro image showing 4 seconds on the first scene, and I also have little planet intro that starts to "play" when everything is loaded. Now, the little planet sometimes starts playing before the intro image is gone, and sometimes when it takes longer to load, it starts to play several seconds after the intro image has disappeared. What I want is that the little planet intro starts playing just AFTER the intro image has disappeared, even it the scene is loaded before. Any ideas?

Here's the tour
    http://goo.gl/nk1PdK

Thanks amigos!

Hi,
    I have the same problem where my intro image is bigger than the scene area when viewing the pano on the facebook feed.

This is my code for my intro image:

Code
    <!--  INTRO IMAGE  -->
    <plugin name="introimage" HasBeenPlayed="false" keep="true" url="skin/Click-N-Drag_icon.png" align="center" onclick="hideintroimage();" onloaded="autohideintroimage();" scale="1"/>
    <action name="hideintroimage">
    if(plugin[introimage].enabled,	set(plugin[introimage].enabled,false);tween(plugin[introimage].alpha, 0.0, 0.5, default, removeplugin(introimage)););
    </action>
    <action name="autohideintroimage">
    if(plugin[introimage].HasBeenPlayed == false, set(plugin[introimage].alpha,0); tween(plugin[introimage].alpha,1.0,WAIT); delayedcall(5, hideintroimage()); set(plugin[introimage].HasBeenPlayed,true);	);
    </action>
    <!--  END INTRO IMAGE  -->

And I tried to insert the following and some modifications to it, both before and after the above code, but without any success:

Code
    <events name="scale_plugin" onresize="if(plugin[introimage].imageheight GT stageheight, set(plugin[introimage].height, 95%); set(plugin[introimage].width, prop);  );" />

The attached image is what it looks like in the facebook feed, and the red circle is to illustrate how big the image is to see that it's bigger than the stage.

Anyone got any idea how to solve it?
    Thanks guys! :)

Hi,
    I have an intro image that is about 500px tall. I want it to be scale="1.0" however with a maximum size of 100% of stage/window.
    Because when viewing it in the facebook feed which makes the "window" pretty small, the intro image is bigger than the window.

Is this possible? In a CSS world it would probably be max-size:100%; but I guess this isn't compatible with krpano's xml.

Anyone?

I'm giving it a try in this thread.

I'm able to change the border on onclick(set)) but if I want the border to go back to "normal" (or turning to another color to see you've watched that scene) when clicking another thumbnail, how is that done?

And also, the border of the glow effect has rounded corners which doesn't look very good when putting a thick border on it. Is there any way to have a "normal" border (ala css solid border)?

Hope you guys can help me out:)
    Cheers!

Tried to update the new files in the new beta and your css but it didn't work. :(
    Any other solution?

And also, is the method I'm using the best for my purpose? I've searched the forum for days and haven't gotten any simple answer to what seems to be such an easy question - To show the title of the current scene.

Another question when I'm at it. I want the viewers to be bale to see on the thumbnails which scene they're viewing, preferably to change the border-width or color. How do I produce this?

EDIT: I got my original problem to work using the following

It was the txtadd(); function I needed to put the title text in <p></p>. However weird that using a * on the css code didn't work..

Now I only have my other problem, that is:

How do I put a thicker border or another border color on the current scene's thumbnail?

Hi,
    I'm having a problem showing the current scene title in the corner and having a custom CSS-style on it at the same time.

I'm able to show the current scene title with the following:

But then the text shows where I want it BUT with the ugly default black times new roman font.
    I want to show it with a custom css-style. I have tried setting the plugin css field to

Code
    css="* {font-family:Arial; color:#ffffff;}"

without success.

So how do I show a the current scene title (that changes on scene change) with a custom CSS-style?

Do you have a yourpanoramaname_preview.jpg in the same folder as the yourpanoramaname.php file? If you look at the source code (CTRL + U) of your uploaded yourpanorama.php file. Copy the url in the <meta property="og:image" content="http://COPY_THIS" /> field and paste in the browser address bar and see if the preview_image shows up. If you have a too big preview image facebook will have problems generating a thumbnail for it. I discovered that sometimes facebook can handle a large preview image and sometimes not. But just make sure you DO have a yourpanoramaname_preview.jpg in the same folder.

Hi,
    Just started using krpano a couple of days ago and I found the great guide by Patrick Cheatham on how to post your panoramas on facebook: http://patrickcheatham.com/posting-360-de…mas-to-facebook

I wanted to automate this process and did the following for single-swf-pano:
    1. Changed the extension name of swfkrpano_inline-js-singleswf.html (in templates/html/) to .php, then added this in the very beginning of it:

PHP
    <?php
    $domain = ('http://yourwebsite.com'); // your website
    $url = dirname($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) . '/'; // Gets the current folder path
    $file = pathinfo(__FILE__, PATHINFO_FILENAME); // Gets the current filename without extension
    $fb = ('_preview.jpg'); // the name suffix for the facebook preview image
    ?>

2. Then add this anywhere inside the <head></head> and change to your facebook ID:

PHP
    <meta property="fb:page_id" content="your_fb_ID" />
    <meta property="og:title" content="[NAME]" />
    <meta property="og:type" content="article" />
    <meta property="og:image" content="<?php echo $domain . $url . $file . $fb;?>" />
    <meta property="og:url" content="<?php echo $domain ?>" />
    <meta property="og:video" content="<?php echo $domain . $url . $file .'.swf';?>" />
    <meta property="og:video:type" content="application/x-shockwave-flash" />
    <meta property="og:video:width" content="398" />
    <meta property="og:video:height" content="460" />

3. Change the extension from .html to .php on the following rows in either singleswf.config, singleswfmultires.config or singleswftiled.config depending on which droplet your using. Should look like this:

Code
    htmlpath=%INPUTPATH%/%BASENAME%.php
    htmltemplate=html/swfkrpano_inline-js-singleswf.php

4. Now when you drag your panorama picture to any of the single-swf droplets and upload the files to your server, you will get a yourpanorama.php that you can link to on facebook and it will automatically show a thumbnail with a play button which can be clicked and viewed right inside facebook. Just remember to create a preview image with the same name as your swf but add the suffix “_preview.jpg”.

DONE!

EXTRA: If you want to make a yourpanorama_preview.jpg easier you can actually make a copy of "MAKE PREVIEW (CUBESTRIP) droplet.bat" and edit this row:

Code
    :SPHEREINPUT
    FOR %%V in (%*) do "%~dp0\kmakepreview" -cs -smooth=25 "%%~V"

into this:

:SPHEREINPUT
    FOR %%V in (%*) do "%~dp0\kmakepreview" -smooth=0 "%%~V"

This will produce a sharp yourpanorama_preview.jpg that facebook will use as thumbnail (it will be smaller off course).

I Hope someone finds this useful, at least I do :D