Beiträge von zaYac

Hi guys,
    do you have any advices how to run krpano viewer or how to save local copy of web page with all virtual tour files on your iPad? I need it for presentation when internet is not available and I wasnt able to find any app thats saving whole pages (including xml etc) to download my existing tour from the web. Or can I somehow directly copy it from my pc and open the viewer on ipad?

Thanks for any advices. *smile*

Hi all,
    Im curious if you can give me tip how to change map scale when clicking on point on this map.
    For example I have this map:

<plugin name="map"
    url="pudorys.png"
    blendmode="normal"
    width="580"
    height="462"
    alpha="1.0"
    scale="0.1"
    destscale="1.0"
    scalechildren="true"
    onhover="showtext(way out, mapfont)"
    align="leftbottom"
    x="15"
    y="15"
    onclick="switch(destscale,1.0,0.1);tween(scale,$destscale);"
    keep="true"
    />

and then the point on this map:

<plugin name="mbyt01"
    url="mappointactive.png"
    keep="true"
    parent="map"
    align="leftbottom"
    edge="center"
    x="260"
    y="90"
    zorder="2"
    onhover="showtext(Buly,mapfont);"
    onclick="loadscene(buly, null, MERGE, BLEND(1));" />

And Id like the map to do "switch(destscale,1.0,0.1);tween(scale,$destscale);" when I click on the point (but I dont know how to set it). Usualy when its set like this, the map stays in bigger scale even after clicking on the active point and I have to clict the map separately to make it smaller when new scene opens.

Is there an easy way that can be added to plugin name="mbyt01" to onclick, or do I have to set something onstart for next scene?

I have map that covers almost whole tour window and I also use the little planet efect when scene start. So when I enter another scene from map, the map actualy covers whole window when new scene is starting and ppl miss the effect..

Thanks for any tips *cry*