Beiträge von CWalka

Yeah, sorry. I don't remember what I ended up doing to solve the problem. Also I'm not at that company anymore so I can't even check. Perhaps we made it to where the panoramic didn't load or wasn't interactable until a user pressed a button or tapped within the area first? Even still I imagine the problem was getting out of the pano once you were in it? Hope you are able to find what you need.

Hi, my client is wanting to load a pano as a slice of a long vertical webpage. Currently, I've used the mwheel feature to fix the issue on desktop and users may now scroll by the pano without a problem; however, is there a way to do this on mobile. Also, I've restricted the vertical movement within the pano to only left-right viewing. Thanks in advance!

I'm trying to do something similar to the dragable layers demo and I've run into a strange bug. Essentially, when setting the x values for some layers, that are naturally nested within their parents in the xml, the parent elements move as well. I've checked and no other method is being called, nothing in the code is affecting their movement explicitly, only their children. It has to been some sort of property that I haven't seen on the documentation. Does anyone know what this could be?

I've been testing a simple visual tour on older browsers for functionality; however, I've encountered an issue. When using the parent tag on layers/plugins, referring to hotspots, the layer/plugin is not displayed. Am I forgetting a tag within the parent hotspot by chance? Is this a known issue? Whenever I remove the parent tag from the layer, it is displayed center-screen (as expected).

<hotspot name="Food_Menu"
    style="Menu"
    url="MENU_TEST.png"
    ath="123.768" atv="69.684"
    scale="0.3"
    ry="0"
    rz="0"
    rx="0"
    onclick="ShowMenu();"
    />

<layer name="Test"
    align="center"
    url="LOGO_TEST.png"
    parent="hotspot[Food_Menu]"
    />

In modern browsers this is not an issue and everything displays as expected. The xml above puts the layer object in the center of the hotspot.

Lastly, if this is a known issue, has anyone developed a simple workaround aside from manually handling layers as pseudo-children and looping through them with changes?