Beiträge von antic

Hi All,

This preview and posterimage of panoramic video is really confusing me *confused* . I never seem this get to work; *huh*

anybody has an idea or can point me in the good direction how to set this up so it works;

in my new scene I have the

Zitat

<events onpreviewcomplete="trace('-------------->preview ready');" />

Zitat

<preview type="SPHERE" url="poster_small.jpg" keep="false"/>

Zitat

<image hfov="360" vfov="180">

Zitat

<sphere url="plugin:video" />

Zitat

</image>

when loading a new scene I set the new video and posterurl with
    plugin[video].playvideo( videourl , posterurl, false, 0);

this posterurl I see being loaded in chrome bu never see it displayed, the poster_small is not even being loaded I think, I don't see it in NETWORK tab of chrome developers and my preview ready is never fired;

my posterurl has the same dimensions as the video of the videourl dimensions

any comments are welcome *smile*

Hi,

I also have seen black texture video errors in Firefox 58.0.1 (64-bit) Sierra 10.13, any one has seen this too?
    Black screen or loading mp4 file errors, but this occurs arbitrarily. Mostly it can happend after emptying browser cache it seems;
    If I switch scene en go back to the one that had error, it very often works without problems...

Hi you all there

I thought imagewidth ( and imageheight) of an hotspot are readonly. In some situations after loading a scene I do see my hotspot ( part of cropped animated iamge ) but the property imagewidth is 0 and hence the calculated frames are also 0.
    Anyone has seen this too, is this a bug or anyone an idea in which situations imagewidth can be 0?

thanks

Hi,

in my project I have some strange warnings which I can't find anything about;

1) calling a js function which call an sound object; the function works but I get a response like :
    TypeError: Cannot read property 'push' of undefined

2) inside my pano code. something like warning acces denied for hotspot[name].frame I am guessing in the interval and during switching of a scene the hotspot is removed before I kill the interval or something

anyone an idea

thanks in advance

Hi,
    I can't seem to find / understand how to access the onclicked layer.for example if I dynamically make buttons in a for loop and give them all the same kind of click eventhow can I access it self?(pseudo code)

Code
    for loopcopy(lname, 'name' + count);addlayer(get(lname));copy(ly, layer[get(lname)]);set(ly.onclick,			
    // do some stuff// set itself to be clicked	set(ly.isCLicked, true););end loop

thanks any help is appreciated

Hi philjms,

Not sure what you are expecting, but VR mode means indeed that the view is twice projected. With a small difference in angle, cause one view has to be seen with your left eye and the other with your right eye. Then your eyes and brain will merge it into a 3d image.
    VR mode normally is seen with a vr device or cardboad mode on your phone. Hope this points you in the right direction.

Or I do not fully understand your question :)

Hi All,

cause I have some performance issues with my 360 panorama videos ( especially in VR mode on a Samsung 8 cardbox mode) and I was wondering what resolution and which compression is used in the community.
    At the moment I am using 3840 × 2160 and H.264.

any suggestions any one?

thanks in advance
    Robert