Beiträge von louis

Hi all,

I have observed on the iPad that, occasionally, the edges of the "cube" (used to render the panoramic image with CSS 3D transforms) appear as very thin black lines (see screenshot in attachment, on which you will see a vertex roughly in the middle). I am not sure when this occurs exactly, it has happened to me a few times (on panos that I generated myself and on the official demos on krpano.com as well) and I've just tried to reproduce this behavior, but now it works just fine...

I was wondering if anyone had observed the same thing? If so, does anyone have an idea what the cause may be and how to fix it?

Louis

And it thinks that they are all located at the same coordinate.

I am having a similar issue with spheretoscreen: it always outputs the same x/y coordinates, whatever the h/v coordinates in input. Actually, it always gives the x/y coordinates corresponding to (0°,0°). I am using the latest build (1.0.8.14-2011-10-21). You can try this in javascript for instance in order to reproduce this behaviour:

Code
    krpano.call("spheretoscreen(0, 0, mousex, mousey)");
    krpano.get("mousex"); krpano.get("mousey");
    krpano.call("spheretoscreen(-30, 0, mousex, mousey)");
    krpano.get("mousex"); krpano.get("mousey");

Besides, I was wondering if the formulae that are being used for spheretoscreen and screentosphere are publicly available?