Beiträge von mumen

Hello community,

I'm facing a problem that make my life hard *sad* ,
    I've build a Virtual tour for iPad app, i'm using a 4000*2000 dimension, when i'm running the app, once i'm enter the Virtual Tour, the iPad give me a memory warning "memory warning problem" and i have around 10 virtual tour, so, if there is no memory enough, the app crash, or the app release most of the initiated view, can anybody help me with this, is there a way to free up the memory when i move between the panoramas ?

Any help will be appreciated.
    thx in advance.

Hello community,

I'm trying to load a specific scene for Virtual Tour, i have a virtual tour that contain 8 panoramas, i wanna let the user can select which scene he wanna see, i've used the following in the tour.html

and when i'm calling it in the browser:

Code
    www.company.com/vtour/tour.html?vars=scene_H1b

(note: this link is for example how i call the tour.html, the link is not online and "scene_H1b" is a scene name).

this works in iPad/iPhone, but in the browser is not working.

thx in advance

Hello community,

I've been facing a problem that i can't understand, I've developed a virtual tour for iPad and it's work fine and fast, but if i use it in the web (web page virtual tour), it's getting slower (takes around 10 sec. to load and appear). I can't understand why this happen.

thx in advance.

Hello community,

I wanna to display an animated hotspot image, and i want it a gif image, can i do it? or i have to design an animated image like the default hotspot that came with the KRPano ?

Thx in advance.

Thank you Nupsi

I've already checked the documentation, and checked the supported/unsupported functionality for iPhone/iPad devices.
    So, the visible propriety for hotspot is unsupported for iPhone/iPad devices, and i wanna know if there is any walk-around to solve this issue.

and i wanna ask you about something else i've didn't find in the documentation, When click on the hotspot, an image is shown, i wanna hide this image after 10-15 sec., i've check the documentation and there is some propriety for timing, but i've couldn't find a way to use them, can you help me with this issue.

Thx in advance.

Hi community,

i wanna to let a hotspot display an image up to the clicked hotspot and if i click again on the hotspot, the image will hide.

i wanna simulate the showtext for iphone, i can't display text using showtext() method, so, i want to display an image contain the word i want and display it up the hotspot.

can anyone help me and put me in the right line.

thx in advance.

I would like to load scene dynamically, i have an image with 10 UIButton and i have 10 panorama images, every button must take me to a specific panorama image. how can i achieve this ?

I've load the panorama using this

Zitat

[webView loadRequest:[NSURLRequest requestWithURL:[NSURL fileURLWithPath:[[NSBundle mainBundle] pathForResource:@"tour" ofType:@"html" inDirectory:@"vtour"]]]];

how can i send an info to the html file that i wanna load a specific panorama image.

thx in advance.

Hello Community,

I've buy the KRPano license and now i'm trying to use it, there is two files named:
    1. krpanoiphonelicense
    2. krpanolicense

I've renamed the "krpanolicense" to "krpano.license" and renamed the other one from "krpanoiphonelicense" to "krpanoiphone.license.js"

but when i try to use the "MAKE VTOUR (NORMAL) droplet" it say "ERROR: not a valid krpano license!

ERROR: calling the kprotectcl tool failed!
    done."

Where is the problem, notice that i've put the two files in the tools folder behind the "krpano.swf" file.

Please help me.

Thx in advance.