Beiträge von javiroman

Hello!

The krpano Panorama Viewer is ready for TIFF pyramids?

I've just created a multiresolution pyramid with kmakemultires with TIFF file format output, and I'm getting this error when I try to load in the browser:
    ERROR: decoding failed - r0000_c0000.tiles/preview.tiff

Many thanks.

Javi Roman.

Hello!

Is it possible to use kmaketiles for split a big image in tiles with the same size, fixed size?

I mean to use kmaketiles in the same way of GitaTiler: you can create the tiles in adjusted or fixed size. When is selected the "fixed size" the tiles that don't fit the exact size (for example, all tiles in 10000x10000 size) are added black pixels in order to fit the accurate size.

Thank you!

Hello,

I don't know if this question was asked in the forums before, nevertheless I haven't been able to find out.

I want to build a multires pyramid with "kmakemultires". The problem is the image is splitted in several slices, instead of a one huge image. So if I run "kmakemultires" with each image, I get one pyramid per image, so I get a xml file for each image. I would like to make a script (a linux shell script) in order to merge each xml file into one xml, so krpano can display the whole image as a single image.

I guess this is possible, that's right? Is there any example or thread in the forum with any hints about this?

Thank you for your help!

Javi Roman.