Beiträge von makc

Were there any changes that could affect this negatively since 2015? It is mostly works for me, but sometimes (my best guess is when no 3js objects are rendered, but Idk) the screen goes black with following message:

"Error: WebGL warning: Drawing without vertex attrib 0 array enabled forces the browser to do expensive emulation work when running on desktop OpenGL platforms, for example on Mac. It is preferable to always draw with vertex attrib 0 array enabled, by using bindAttribLocation to bind some always-used attribute to location 0.
    krpano.js%20line%2011%20%3E%20eval:1:143985"

Do you have any idea where to fix this?

EDIT: nvm, this was caused by operating on frustum-culled 3js object.

hello,

I see that krpano has some tweening code in it, but no straightforward way to access it? it seems it only works on variables that were created in krpano, and also only calls krpano actions on update / complete events, so I have to write this:

Code
    krpano.actions[ 'ourTransitionAction'.toLowerCase () ] = function () { ... }
    krpano.set ('ourTransitionProgress', 0);
    krpano.actions.tween ('ourTransitionProgress', 1,
    	0.6, // = transition time, seconds
    	krpano.tweentypes.easeoutquad, null, 'ourTransitionAction');

which is ugly. But, since the code is already there, I want to avoid using another tweening lib. Is there cleaner way to access this functionality?

Thanks.