Beiträge von Tarannomkhak

It was really an easy question and I don't know why I wasnt able to handle it *unsure* Maybe someone like me needs help in it, so the code I used is below:

At first add the action "playsound(bgsnd, '1.mp3|1.ogg', 0);" to onstart event in main element of a Krpano .xml file.

<krpano version="1.19" title="Virtual Tour" onstart="playsound(bgsnd, '1.mp3|1.ogg', 0);"
    >

And then put the code below

<plugin name="soundinterface"
    url.flash="%SWFPATH%/plugins/soundinterface.swf"
    url.html5="%SWFPATH%/plugins/soundinterface.js"
    rootpath=""
    preload="true"
    keep="true"
    />

after the code:

<action name="startup" autorun="onstart">
    loadscene(scene_name, null, MERGE);
    </action>

I hope it helps *smile*

Bests
    Fatemeh

Hi,

Thanks for the great forum you've provided, I have a question since I got a problem yesterday in displaying embedded vtour.html on my website. I 'v finished the tour project yesterday, then after checking it on the localserver, embedded it on my website. Whereas the vtour is correctly being displayed on the localserver, just at some hotspots it shows still ex-edition of my vtour on the website! Although, I 've tried several times to upload all the files ,inside the vtour folder, to the website, still the error has remained. I will be grateful if you help me to solve the issue. *smile* *smile*

Bests
    Fatemeh

Hi

It's almost five days that I am trying to set a sound on my virtual tour, like a background sound in every scene which once I open the tour it starts to play, I have already tried the soundinterface plugin and checked almost all related threads on the forum. Do I need to change any code in vtourskin? Now don't know what to do! Here is my tour.xml and I 've saved two audio files with mp3 (2Mb) and wav (28Mb) formats in a subfolder named "sounds" in the vrtour, I'll be grateful if you would help me in it.

Tarannom
    Bests

Hi every body,

I 'm new to krpano and I 've created my tour and now need to set the entering view of scenc when I m clicking on hotspots, it seems that I must be able to see different views of a scene each time. I read some threads on the forum but didn't get the clue how the they work and although tried all the coding (of course if I have done it in a right way *wacko* ) but not been able to get the result at the end ! I'll be grateful if someone would answer my question for the last version of Krpano. *smile*