Beiträge von benoeat

Hi

Here is my problem : https://www.kreaction.com/App/test/Appli_test/

I create a container with a button inside (i mean it's his child).
    When i put my mouse onover the button must change his url, it's work fine.

But when i scale the container the onover action not working !!!

Here my code :

Thx for your test.
    Yes the other pano is loaded by the XXieme siecle button and the blur effect when you click on a hotspot is an other pano too (the blur effect need too much ressource).
    I think i will stop the sound when you leave the thumbnails. *wink*

Is there other people who test with a pico ?

Hi,
    Sorry for my english.

I make a project for VR headset and there's a problem with the loadscene() command for headset VR (Pico and oculus Go).
    When i start the app in a desktop (Windows, firefox) there's no problem, i can change scene.
    When i start the app on a headset in browser mode it's work, i start the enter VR mode it's work, but when i want to go to another scene with a loadscene() command the screen become white without hotspot or anythingelse !!!
    Here you can find a simple scene with 2 pano and a hotspot : https://www.kairosguide.com/Test/
    Here is my final project with the same probleme : https://www.kairosguide.com/Immersion2/
    THX

My project is a little game.
    I need a timer to start and finish the game in less than 30 min.
    i need to activate things on one device that activate things on the other device.
    Devices will be connected by wifi, my idea was that one of the device start a web server which host the app.

Yes i tought that javascript was a part of the solution.
    the server is not requiered but i thought that is was a good solution to load different pano which need communication, may be not.
    the idea is to find hiddens buttons on a pano, when you find and clicked them you activate a secret button on an other pano on a different device.

Hi
    I work on a project where i need to communicate between different devices where action on one pano on a device activate something on an other pano on a different device.
    For example :
    i've a set of two devices, one is an oculus go and the other is a tablet.
    two user begin the app each on a different device.
    On the oculus go the first user push a specific button and it will make appear a button or anything else on the tablet device.
    i assume that i need to begin to make a server for the app on one of the device, then i start the app on each device wich connect to the server where all my variable where hosted. But i don't know how to do that with krpano.
    Is there a way ?

Hi,
    I used to make an action where i need to get the plugin[WebVR].mobilevr_lens_fov
    since 1.2 this attibute is missing in the webvr.xml

there is the mobilevr_profile attribute but i don't understand how to get it
    my code is a javascript type and a piece of it look like that :

<action name="webvr_followMenu" type="Javascript" devices="html5">
    <![CDATA[
    var vrvfov = krpano.get("plugin[WebVR].mobilevr_lens_fov");
    ]]></action>
    any idea ?

The Oculus Browser is Chrome-based and Chrome doesn't allow access to local content by default, so I don't think that's possible.

Here a 'half-offline' possibility that should work:
    - use a localhost-server-app on a mobile phone with all panos/tours stored
    - make a wlan-hotspot on that phone
    - connect the Oculus Go with that wlan-hotspot
    - open the IP-address of the localhost-server-app in the Oculus browser

Best regards,
    Klaus

Thanks, i'll test it when i receive my oculus

bye