Beiträge von abanob1022

thanks alot, i come to realise that it is a default feature however what i have learnt about this that u always have to have you virtual north set, in case u are using a stitching software then u shouldn't worry yet if u are using a 360 camera like theta u have to consider the alignment while taking the images.

i am working on a virtual museum and currently i was trying to make the arrows go back and forth between panos so when arrow down is pressed i want it to go to the previous pano/scene basically it should take the user back all the way to the first scene.
    i was trying to create a dynamic array which should save the pano as a variable and could be called back, but i was unable to do it.
    also the onhover/onover never works for some reason so if anyone could shed some light on that i would be grateful.

cheers

How can i get the value of the hlookat and/or vlookat when leaving a scene in which way when i start the new pano(next pano) i would be facing the same direction.
    i.e : if i am looking to the east and the hotspot is at north when i click the hotspot (which is this case is to my left) when i enter the new scene i want the camera to keep looking to the east, and it need to be dynamic in some way where the lookat would change on startscene accordingly to last direction on the previous scene.

here is the reference . https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.51889…12!8i6656?hl=en