Beiträge von geomap

Does the KRpano video player allow input of partial panorama panorama imagery? I would like to use a GoPro hero2 camera to take 11mp photos in continuous shoot mode taking a frame every half second along a corridor moving along slowly in a vehicle. The Gopro Hero2 image has a HFOV of about 167 degrees and about 130 degrees VFOV. I would like to string the images together to make a video and display using KRPao video player. Is this feasible? Anyone out ther trying this - if so can you send a sample link and share your workflow process to create the video? Thank you, Jim.

Greetings, I routinely create Panoramas using AutoPano Tour Pro with the KRPano viewer. I embed all the data in the Flash SWF file. The pano's work fine on their own. I also embed the SWF file in a PDF using Adobe Acrobat Pro and they work fine. As some of the PDF's have multiple panoramas embedded the file size is quite large. I created an FTP site and placed the images in a folder so that I can email the link for a user to open so I do not have to send them the large file. The PDF opens fine, however, when I click on the link for the pano, the following message displays "FATAL: LICENSE ERROR". I'd appreciate any help you can provide to correct this. Thank you,
    Jim