Beiträge von martin

I bough the license for Krpano and iPhone/iPad and would like to create a mobile version for my virtual tours. The problem is that though I get a good image quality on my Mac, I get very poor resolution and the "KrpanoJS Demo Version" message showing on the iPhone. I put the "krpano.license" and "krpanoiphone.license.js" amount the other files into the "vtour" folder that is automatically created after dropping all the cubic image files of the panoramas on the "MAKE VTOUR (MULTIRES) droplet ". For this I'm using krpano krpano 1.0.8.14, though I still have the former version 1.0.8.10 installed in my server into a different directory, for the desktop version. I will appreciate any suggestion/help to solve these problems.
    Thank you!

I just bough the license for iPhone and iPad and would like to create a mobile version for my virtual tours. The problem is that though I get a good image quality on my Mac, I get very poor resolution and the "KrpanoJS Demo Version" message showing on the iPhone. I put the "krpano.license" and "krpanoiphone.license.js" amount the other files into the "vtour" folder that is automatically created after dropping all the cubic image files of the panoramas on the "MAKE VTOUR (MULTIRES) droplet ". For this I'm using krpano krpano 1.0.8.14, though I still have the former version 1.0.8.10 installed in my server into a different directory, for the desktop version. I'm not an expert and I will appreciate if you can help me to solve these problems.
    Thank you!

Hi Pablo, I really like your city and your virtual tour. I have been working on a online virtual tour for my city for a while now and would like to try Krpano now. As all the coding in my website were created for somebody else (I don't know much about coding) I have no idea how to start testing krpano. I downloaded the demo but I don't find any easy instructions to start using some of my images. The two html files that come with the demo only show a black background. I will appreciate any information you could give me in how to start using this thing.
    Thank you in advance and again, your website is great! *thumbsup* (mine is http://www.virtualvacationguide.com)