Beiträge von flyingrobotmedia

EDIT** I figured out we ordered the original licence under an old email address and the branding free under a new one so that was the disconnect. All good now :)
    I would like to upgrade our licence and get current with the new features etc.
    When I check the upgrade page on the website it confirms that we need to upgrade, however I can see no way to move forward and purchase the upgrade anywhere - anyone know the trick to being able to buy the update?

Hi Everyone,

Its been a long time since I have needed to delve so deep into KRpano and as such I am just putting feelers out as to what are the current best solutions to achieve this mix of media in a tour currently.

Videos are a mix of 360 and traditional - hopefully all served via Youtube. Should be able to be displayed in a 'frame' style quasi hotspot that can be made full screen at the viewers discretion. I don't mind buying a plugin or two if required for a clean and neat result at all.

Also what is the current best map solution? Bing seems to be the go over Google Maps these days?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the reply!

Thats great info - I think the explicit timer would be the go in this instance as it needs to just keep rolling no matter what the user does.

What function do you use to make the panoramas switch and also maintain heading ? All panos will be shot from same place and aligned when stitched, but on loading each new image in this scenario player would need to inherit current hlookat and vlookat from current position of viewer to keep the timelapse vibe smooth and easy to follow.

Any hints or points in the right direction warmly appreciated.

Cheers!

Hi All,

We capture and present update images of large construction sites with 360's displayed within the KR Pano viewer. Our client has asked for the content to be somewhat of a Timelapse so instead of creating a video and having all the associated intense data requirements of that is there a way I can make a scene that transitions between a set list of 360's that will be aligned to one another and have them dissolved between each other at a set interval? That way I can have my usual set of scenes but add a button that links to the 'Timelapse Scene' if the viewer decides to check that out (probably won't be very relevant until there are quite a few images to use)

Any and all help is appreciated :)

Cheers

Sam