Beiträge von andreas108

Dear krpano Team,
    I tried to include the krpano.js via webpack, but it is throwing an error due to the automatically introduced strict-mode:
    "TypeError: Cannot set property length of [object Object] which has only a getter"

Due to the heavy obfuscation of the js I don't wont to spend the time for reverse engeneering, but would love to see this fixed in one of the next versions of the file.

Nowadays it is generally concidered good practise to have your code run in strict mode and it is supposed to also help performance: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1335…oning-behind-it
    It would be also cool (but not nesessary), if the code could be wrapped a bit, so that it can be included using modern commonJs tools like webpack but still would work backwards compatible as standalone browser include:

I'm happy to contribute a PR, but I guess you'll not want that ;)

Best wishes
    Andreas

Dear Krpano Team,
    I seem to have made an error in my custom plugin, but could also not find a working example elsewhere in the internet. I suppose the mistake is obvious and hope one of you could point me to it with a few lines:
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5680…nown-registered
    In a nutshell:
    I use

And try to call it via hotspot onclick

Code
    <hotspot  name="hotspot_171" style="link_hs_sm"  url="%CURRENTXML%/add_hotspot/picture/icon-text.png" distorted="true" alpha="1" capture="true" depth="1000" flying="0" handcursor="true" zorder="5" zoom="false"
                ath="160.8416" atv="-37.4461" width="50" height="prop" rx="0" ry="0" rz="0" ox="0" oy="0" rotate="0" scale="1" edge="center"
                install_onclick="3" name_hs="hotspot_171" scene_EL="scene_8" info_Ah="add_hotspot/text/leipzig-test.html" fov_EL="140" enabled2="true" visible2="true" drag_hs="true"
                onclick="jsbmodal('om')"
            />

But only get: WARNING: Unknown action: jsbmodal

Thx a lot for some insight on this!
    Maybe also the documentation could be updated a bit to make more clear, how the "dosomething" example action is used lateron in the xml?
    Thx a lot!
    Andreas