Beiträge von Emilien

thank you Jerome and a big thanks to Tuur for his toolbox!

I ended up with the following:

- I used edge with Tuur's toolbox to see the position h and v and fov
    - I rewrote it in krpano's action using lookto + tween or smooth
    - I wrote for each spot (I had about 50 different spots) the correct code, how long is the best time from a to b, what acceleration / deceleration
    - then inside chrome, I executed the actions one after the other using the developers tools
    - finale I used OBS to record in live the various movement I was executing manually

It was a long process but at the end, I had my path and it worked out very well.

I hope I will be able to share with you the resulting video soon!
    I will also try to make an easier workflow for the v2 of the video, because I'm sure there is a better way!

All the best,
    Emilien

Dear Klaus, dear KR Pano community,

I made last week a 35 gigapixel panorama of a famous painting using an automated XYZ stage and our Hirox digital microscope.

I am not allowed to show it yet but I will be able to share the results in a few days!

For the opening of the exhibition, I need to make movies that will be displayed on a screen.

The idea is to start with the full painting and very slowly move to a position, then pause, then zoom out to another position, zoom again and so on. The total video will be about 3 min.

Once I have the "path", I will make a screen recording with an external recording system. And obviously, this is very urgent (as always)...

I am a bit struggling with the code, I looked at various posts here but I'm not sure which function is the best, is it tween? *question*

It should be very minimalist, no click, no visible hotspot, no menu, just zoom in, pause, zoom out at a different position, pause and so on.

Many thanks in advance for guiding me to the right direction!

All the best,
    Emilien / Hirox

Dear Klaus,

Thank you so much for your fast and kind reply *thumbsup*

I copied the code inside tour.xml inside the part related to one pano (there are 10 panos in the tour), and it worked great, but unfortunately it rotated all 10 panos.

Is there a way to write this code for each pano inside the tour? *w00t*

Thank you so much in advance!
    best regards,
    Emilien

Hello,

I made recently a few large Panoramas of a painting, (the view of Delft from Vermeer - Mauritshuis) and the camera was upside down.

The 10 pano were also upside down (180 degree).

I rotated most of the files with Windows 10 and some with Mac so that all the files had the correct orientation.

But when I dropped them in KRPANO, some files had the correct orientation, some files were still upside down.

Here is the link:
    http://hirox-europe.com/PANO/view-of-delft/tour.html

I tried to use the function hlookat 180 with the first image (boat) but it doesn’t seem to work and I was hoping I can fix this issue in krpano instead of uploading all the files again.

Thank you very much in advance for your feedback!

All the best,
    Emilien

PS: another page for the “girl with a Pearl earring”: http://www.micro-pano.com

Dear Klaus,

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer me!
    All my pictures are flat panorama, so I think they should be all considered as cylinder, right?
    After reading your comments, I did the following:
    - I replaced all the "sphere" with "cylinder"
    - I removed the device=flash
    - I changed the HFOV value to 1 and calculated the VFOV accordingly so that the ratio stays the same and... it's working now *w00t*
    So the main question now is: why do "MAKE VTOUR (MULTIRES) droplet" think that some pictures are sphere and not cylinder?
    Could it be that AutoPanoGiga put some metadata in the JPG files? How can you force KRPano to see them as cylinder?

Thank you so much for your help!
    All the best,
    Emilien

Well, it's not yet working unfortunately...

after removing "devices="flash" I can see the 9 images, so that's great!
    But except for the 2 images that are originally working fine, the other 7 have a message saying "loading..." and nothing happens, so I have the thumbnail in full screen and no panorama loading.
    I looked in the code and I saw that the 2 good images were considered as cylinder and the other 7 as sphere (which I didn't choose at the beginning).

So I replaced all the "sphere" with "cylinder" but it still shows the "loading" and the panorama are not loading. Really strange!
    Any other useful ideas?
    Many thanks!

Dear Alexey,
    Thank you so much for your reply. There was indeed "devices="flash" on all the panorama that were not visible!
    Do you know why this code was automatically added? Strange!
    Anyways, now it's working fine :)
    Many thanks!
    Once the website is up and running, I will share the link *thumbsup*

Hello KRPano community,
    First of all, it's an amazing software and I'm very happy to use it.

I'm just starting and I have successfully made a gigapixel from a microscope scan in one nice zoomable panorama *smile*

However I have a problem when I try to put several images (that I want to link with hotspots):

- I dropped 8 JPG images and 1 PSB image in the "MAKE VTOUR (MULTIRES) droplet" and everything seemed OK
    - I can see in the folder "vtour/panos" all the 9 panoramas
    - Inside the tour.xml, I also see the 9 images
    - However when I open the testingserver.exe (or drop the tour.xml in the KRPano Tools), I see only 2 images instead of 9

Do you have an idea why?
    Many thanks in advance!
    All the best,
    Emilien