Beiträge von fishstua

Hi,

That was my first attempt at a "gigapan" using my gigapan robotic head. And, since I know next to nothing about photography, I set exposure and focus on the big white shiny mountain in the far left and, surprise surprise, it looks fine, but the main image is pretty dark. I guess I also didn´t have exposure lock on. You live and learn :)

I´ll experiment again soon and see if I can take a better image from same location without the banding. By the way, the image is near Berchtesgaden - noted for Hitlers hideaway - but is actually a beautiful national park. I plan a whole bunch of multi-res 360s and gigapans throughout the national park in the summer and then I´ll build a virtual park (or so my deluded mind thinks at the moment - a little thing called work keeps intruding :) ).

Stuart

Hi,

I have a nice pano with dimensions 148 wide by 58 high and I want to add this as a multires pano. However what I get at the moment is the image wrapped around to 360 - not restricted to the fov of the image. How can I "tell" the player that the image is only 148 by 59?

I guess its simple (but so am I).

Thanks,

stuart