Beiträge von tina.zi

@indexofrefraction thanks for your reply and suggestions.

After several days testing, I fixed this issue by move the krpano tools folder under user's home directory.

When I put the krpano tools folder under "/" directory of centOS file system, register license with root, call "register show" command by either other users with "sodo" or root directly, the "show" command will return "Not registered." randomly.

But when I put the krpano tools folder under "/home/username/" directory of centOS file system, call "register show" command by the same user of registration operator, the "show" command always return the correct result.

I tested this issue with a simple script:

Code
    #! /bin/sh
    max=300
    for (( i=1; i<=$max; i++ ))
    do
            krpanotools register show >> reg_show.txt
            sleep 0.5
    done

Hi,

the krpano license information are stored in the current users home folder.

So when krpano is suddenly unregistered, then either the user has been changed or the krpano data from the home folder has been removed/cleared somehow.

Best regards,
    Klaus

I found out some new information, any one can help?
    After registering the license by root, a new ".krpanolicense" file would be stored in the same directory that tools in. When images with watermark were generated, there would be a ".krpanolicense" file with 0 byte stored in "/root/" directory. I don't know how this happened and how to avoid?