Beiträge von aldorado

i´ve read it but you don´t get me right ... i want to set this position for EACH IMAGE. I want to specify that not under the <thumboptions> for all images to be the same position. i want to do that for each image under <pic>.

no i want ALL THE IMAGEs together be 100% of the stage, even if i scale the stage.

ok, i fixed question 1 and 2 but 3, 4 and 5 are still not solved. Anyone a solution for my probs?
    Once again here they are ...

3. i want the "<pic> <about></about>" text to show underneath each image -> how to realize that

4. i want all the thumbs (thumbboard, pls see screenshot) to have always a width of 100%

5. i want a button one can click and the (thumbboard, pls see screenshot) should slide out downwards

Thanks Shanti i got it!
    But there are a few other questions ... hope you can give me some answers to my questions. Please see my added screenshot.

1. if i hover the thumbs they scale themselfs -> where to change that (no scaling, just moving right-left and back)?

2. the thumb of the active/loaded panorama is darker than the other ones -> where to change that?

3. i want the "<pic> <about></about>" text to show underneath each image -> how to realize that

4. i want all the thumbs (thumbboard, pls see screenshot) to have always a width of 100%

5. i want a button one can click and the (thumbboard, pls see screenshot) should slide out downwards

Hi,

I am trying to install this Plugin but I can´t get it to work. Can someone please post a SAMPLE CONFIGURATION + TELL ME WHICH FILES MUST BE COPIED TO WHICH LOCATION. That would be nice.

Regards,
    Al