Beiträge von loki

Not tablet but ios specific:
    Using ios app GoCoEdit to do some code reading and minor coding/bugfixing is pretty useful. Sometimes helpful to do so in a different environment than at the same old workstation/desk.

Do as Klaus said inside your .html file.
    The embedpano command needs the addition
    „consolelog: true“
    to display all krpano console messages also in the browser console.

Hi all,

I'm looking for an experienced krpano developer who is interested in creating a handheld UX (mobile & tablet) of my museum application withing the next 4 weeks.

The tour uses custom Javascript actions to do some custom drag- and scaling-css stuff and needs action adjustments, e.g. including touchstart, touchmove, touchend to work on mobile devices.
    Also some basic work is needed designing and creating layers and hotspots for handheld, which only exist for desktop right now.

If anyone is interested please send a private message and lets talk about budget and your references. Then we can look at the existing tour in a screen sharing session and assess effort and further steps.

Thanks for taking the time to read my request.

Best regards,
    Max

Thank you Hamid for the quick fix.
    Through muazkhans server it works again. I wonder if there will be official cdns for webrtc some day.

I get one error msg in chrome on win10 (firefox doesn't show this error):

Code
    DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for mydomain.com/socket.io.js.map: HTTP error: status code 500, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

Kind regards
    Max

Hi Hamid,

a server used by your plugin is down and there is no way to connect to a tour with other devices and video/audio does not work.

In console it says cors-error but I guess that's due to them being down.

Code
    Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'https://rtcmulticonnection.herokuapp.com/socket.io/?userid=...' from origin 'https://...' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.

https://rtcmulticonnection.herokuapp.com says "Offline for maintenance".

How can my clients manage to use this plugin again?

Hi Klaus,

while in Firefox the hotspots will be set to display:"none" and pointer-events:"none", I noticed in Chrome the display setting is not changed but also pointer-events:"none" gets set from "auto" to "none".
    I believe it has something to do with either tx/ty/tz or ox/oy values. If I change theses values in a drag action, the display:"none" will be set sooner when changing the view (or later depending on final drag values).
    I sent the project by mail some weeks ago, but I totally understand should the big update be more important right now.

Best regards,
    Max

//edit:
    There is a dirty workaround by adding a css class containing "display:block !important;" and "pointer-events: auto !important;" to these hotspots with a for loop in the onviewchange event. I limited the event so it would not fire with each redraw but I guess the performance still suffers a lot?

Hi all,

could someone help solve my math puzzle for dragging hotspots in 3d space like in Klaus' Abu Simbel example, but along "flat" hittestareas, not in spherical motion?

Based on Klaus' example for vrhittesting (xml) I'm adding hotspots at the hitpoint position (red dot) in 3d space and get tx, ty, tz, and ath values of the hittestareas for the hotspots. I then would like to drag the hotspots along the corresponding hittestarea (considering the tx, ty, tz and ath values).

How does the math need to be adjusted in Klaus' Abu Simbel dragging code below?
    Is it a different coordinate transformation than in this example or a different tx/ty/tz calculation?

I get good results for dragging along the hittestarea, but only close to the initial hotspot position, if I put the hittestarea tz or tx value as "z" or "x" in the beginning of the asyncloop, depending on ath (for 0/180 or for -90/90) of the hittestarea, but the further away the hotspot gets dragged from its initial position, the more the dragging effect decreases, because it still tries to go spherical I guess.

Does someone have an advise please?