Beiträge von panthor79

The "blurred tiles" should disappear after the original has been loaded.
    I once experienced a similar "problem" and found the simple fact that some tiles were missing in my online-tour...

I checked the number of files on my local PC and compared to the number on my server.
    Online 3 tiles were missing.

After I re-uploaded them, everything was fine.

Maybe it is the same issue you are facing now?

Hi!

I created a HTML-file I want to include in my tour by clicking a new button.
    Within this HTML-File I want to fire actions for the tour where it is embedded/opened in.

I tried var krpano = document.parent.getElementById("krpanoSWFObject"); to get the interface-object.
    But this always is NULL.

Using the "embed"-code (which is recommended in the documentation) I fail beause I cannot defince a target - for my understanding there is no target within my external HTML-file, is it?

So: how can I get the interface-object of my "running krpano" that opened the external HTML?

Objects and points you create in the map editor.

Additional question: what map editor do you mean?
    I bought your tool yesterday (company version) but to use the map editor I have to create a plan at first.
    Creating a plan is not possibile without chosing an image... I do not habe an image (?).

Am I missing something?

At first: the problem occured in different plugins I bought and I wanted at least one solution.
    Of course I post the same question in each of them because they may handle it in a different way.

Since I got ignored in all of the threads I tried to figure out what's the reason for the issue.
    After finding the reason I think it is a kind of "duty" to clarify the issues - and to show that it has nothing to do with the plugins themselves.
    Doing this I want to clarify that the developers of these plugins don't have to answer anymore.

Nevertheless, you summarized quite correctly: "if you don't have control over your sites you want to show in your iframe, you probably can't fix this."

Sad but true... so, sooner or later, iframes will be completely useless.

Hello everybody,

I managed to do a step forward and found the reason for the problem.
    Alas I cannot see any solution to solve the problem...

The problem is caused by the SameSite-attribute for cookies.
    Since late 2019 or early 2020 Google Chrome checks the attribute with a default setting of "lax".

Others browsers do these checks, too, but take no consequences.
    Chrome simply blocks the cookie and therefore the site tries to set it again and again.

Does anyone have any idea to solve this?
    It is nearly impossible to image that I am the only one who feels disturbed!?

Hello everybody,

Since late 2019 or early 2020 Google Chrome checks the attribute with a default setting of "lax".

Chrome simply blocks the cookie and therefore the site tries to set it again and again.

Hello everybody,

In general I am with indexofrefraction. *thumbup*

But wouldn't it be possible to check, if the thumbs-bar is tweening and suppress the tooltip while it is tweening?
    Of course, it would be a workaround, not a perfect solution. *wink*

So it is something like "remove the hover-effect for tooltips dynamically and add it after tweening (and remove again if the bar is hidden again)."

Hi there!

I have to get back to the issues described here, especially the cookie-issue: in the meantime websites have to have a cookie policy and most of these sites solve this by using a simple "cookie banner" one has to read and accept the cookie policies to continue on the website.

For some features, using Google-Maps in the contact page for example, accepting at least the technical/essential cookies is mandatory.

If I open a page like this via the "iframe"-function as described above it works in every browser except Safari on iPhone and Chrome (no matter what device).

Does anyone have any idea how solve this problem? *confused*

Hi! I just bought the Plug-In and tried to link/embed to

http://mehlinger-heide.de/

If you open the site the first time you have to accept the cookie policy.

Alas this is not working when opened within a pano.
    The site reloads after the acceptance and the acceptance-requests pops up again...

How to solve this issue? *confused*

UPDATE

The problem seems to occur on Google Chrome only - all other browsers I tested work as intended ( *question* )

Hi!

When using an iframe to open a website in it I have quite some problems e.g. with sites like this one:

https://www.brauschmie.de/

The first "layer" on this site is an age barrier (because of alcohol information).
    The site opens in an iframe, I check the age, the site reloads... and it show the barrier again, and again, and again...

I cannot manage to get past the barrier for reasons I do not know. *unsure*

Maybe some else knows how to solve this?

Hi! I am having problems with open_url:

(1) When opening a site that uses GDPR/Cookie-Banner one has to accept the settings to use the site properly.
    But if I open a site inline using open_url the banner-popup continues to appear.

(2) When testing locally I can open the site but online the command does not open anything.

see link for example: sample (move to spot 3 please)

my code is quite simple here:

Code
    <plugin name="blur" devices="html5" keep="true"        url="plugins/pp_blur.js"         enabled="true"        range="0.0"        quality="10"        linearrgb="false"        mirroredges="false"        order=""        phase="2"    />
    	<plugin name="easy_html_lightbox" 			url="plugins/easy_html_lightbox.js" 			keep="true"			devices="html5"			include_jquery="true" 			include_lightbox="true" 			theme="dark" 			background_color="#1e1e1e"     />
    		<hotspot  	name="infospot_2" type="image" url="images/info_icon.png" ath="14.0844" atv="0.6851" title="infospot_2"					onloaded="hotspot_pulse(get(name));"					onclick="sound_loop('cicadas2.mp3'); plugin[easy_html_lightbox].open_url('http://www.mehlinger-heide.de');" />

Any ideas what's wrong here?

UPDATE

The problem seems to occur on Google Chrome only - all other browsers I tested work as intended ( *question* )

Hi!

You were right: krpano did not use the real values when calling the playsound-action... *thumbup*
    As you can see I used the trace command to show the values but, well, they haven't been used.

After using get() on the variables the systems uses them as intended - THANKS A LOT!!! *smile*