Beiträge von PelicanMedia

Hi,

I have a small video tour that shows hotspots and layers when the video has been completed.
    I have a 'back' button, that currently restarts the current scene, but I'd like it to actually go to the end of the previous scene, and to show the hotspot and layers.

Could anyone give me some ideas on how to do this? I know there is the seek() option, but i'm not sure how to impliment it into my 'onclick=' function.

Hi,

Happy New Year all!

I am trying to get the title variable filled in automatically when creating a tour using the 'MAKE VTOUR Droplet.exe'.

In the templates/xml/vtour.xml file I have tried the below: (* the first line doenst have a space after the %. The forum doesnt show it correctly.)

Code
    <krpano version="1.20.11" title="[% BASENAME%]" >
    <krpano version="1.20.11" title="[BASENAME]" >
    <krpano version="1.20.11" title="[%NAME%]" >
    <krpano version="1.20.11" title="[NAME]" >

But in the created tour.xml they show exatly like the above, without adding the name.

ie the image I'm using is called Plot_001.jpg. When I create the tour I wish the line in the tour.xml to be:

Code
    <krpano version="1.20.11" title="Plot_001" >

Just as it is created in the scene sections:

Code
    <scene name="scene_Plot_001" title="Plot_001" .....

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Hi both,

Thanks very much for the 2 options.
    After speaking with my MD we've gone with the outright block (Klaus' option). Difficult client *wink*

Handy to know noupunt's method for future reference.

Thanks again

Hi all,

I have a tour set up on 'https://domain1.com/tour' but my pano assets are stored on 'https://domain2.com/panos/xyz123/...'. I have seen in some of the examples there are options to use different assets if the tour is accessed via different domains. e.g from 1 domain it uses 'x' assets and if not it uses 'y' assets.
    ie in the Wine Cellar example

Code
    <image>
        <cube url="panos/mitte.tiles/pano_%s.jpg" if="browser.domain != 'krpano.com'" />
        <cube url="https://krpano.com/tours/bkeller/panos/bkeller2010-mitte.tiles/pano_%s.jpg" if="browser.domain == 'krpano.com'" />
    </image>

What would I need to put in my tour.xml to use different assets if the link I send out to a client (https://domain1.com/tour) is used in an iframe on https://domain3.com? Ideally, I'd like to block it from being used in an iframe but the .htaccess lines (on both domain1 and domain2) I have used aren't working.

Thanks

Hi Klaus,

Sorry, I'd forgotten about this post, but it has come up in a tour I'm making again.

"Do you mean the vtourskin.xml?"

Yes, specifically:

If I comment them out, remove them or 'set visible="false" ' they are removed, but the control bar does not resize. It just shows empty space.

ie:

Code
    <layer name="skin_btn_navi" type="container" align="center" x="0" width="240" height="32" >
        <layer name="skin_btn_left"  style="skin_base|skin_glow" crop="0|192|64|64"  align="center"      x="-100" y="0"  scale="0.5" ondown="set(hlookat_moveforce,-1);" onup="set(hlookat_moveforce,0);" visible="false" />
        <layer name="skin_btn_right" style="skin_base|skin_glow" crop="64|192|64|64" align="center"      x="-60"  y="0"  scale="0.5" ondown="set(hlookat_moveforce,+1);" onup="set(hlookat_moveforce,0);" visible="false" />
        <layer name="skin_btn_up"    style="skin_base|skin_glow" crop="0|256|64|64"  align="center"      x="-20"  y="0"  scale="0.5" ondown="set(vlookat_moveforce,-1);" onup="set(vlookat_moveforce,0);" visible="false" />
        <layer name="skin_btn_down"  style="skin_base|skin_glow" crop="64|256|64|64" align="center"      x="+20"  y="0"  scale="0.5" ondown="set(vlookat_moveforce,+1);" onup="set(vlookat_moveforce,0);" visible="false" />
        <layer name="skin_btn_in"    style="skin_base|skin_glow" crop="0|320|64|64"  align="center"      x="+60"  y="0"  scale="0.5" ondown="set(fov_moveforce,-1);"     onup="set(fov_moveforce,0);" visible="false" />
        <layer name="skin_btn_out"   style="skin_base|skin_glow" crop="64|320|64|64" align="center"      x="+100" y="0"  scale="0.5" ondown="set(fov_moveforce,+1);"     onup="set(fov_moveforce,0);" visible="false" />
    </layer>

I get this:

Ideally, I'd be expecting something like this:

Thanks

Hi,

I have been struggling to get some hotspots to only show in VR.
    I am using the below and they do not show on desktop, mobile, tablet and on the Oculus browser BEFORE clicking on 'Enter VR'. Which is correct.
    But they are still not showing when 'entering VR'.

I know it's going to be something silly, but I've been staring at it for a while now and am lost. Thanks.

Hi,

As per this post that didn't get a reply. I can remove the buttons but it leaves a gap where they used to be.

Could someone explain how I can comment out/remove certain buttons and for the control bar to auto size to fit with the buttons missing?

Thanks