Beiträge von xequals

Hi Arsdezi!

You are so super helpful, thank you so much!
    Your solution worked perfectly, and I will create some alt videos / audio so all devices can see it.

I am very grateful for your time, and won't forget this for the next tour :)
    Thank you again, you are awesome!

Alex

Hi there

Hoping someone can help me with this issue.
    My tour works perfectly locally, but when uploaded to a server, all of my hotspots disappear.
    I am using the latest version of the krpano tools and viewer (which fixed my problems with scrollarea, awesome!)

http://www.xequals.co.nz/virtualtour/logan/test15/tour.html

Strangely though, when looking it at via tour_editor.html, the hotspots are there.
    I don't think there's anything particularly interesting / unique about these hotspots that should make them disappear. Is this a known issue, where hotspots can disappear when running online?

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Best

Alex

Hi there

I have read through the whole forum learning from you all and trying to see if anyone else has already solved my problem.

We have a use case / problem similar to Ariel on page 5, whereby we are trying to embed different scenes of a tour into different corresponding pages.

My issue is that going directly to a deep link inside a tour (in a fresh page or in an iframe) - ie, tour.html#/4/ , immediately reverts to tour.html#/1/. Changing the url from the first scene to a different one works, but not when opening a fresh tab. I notice though that the demo tour for swfaddress works just fine linking directly to the different scenes, ie going directly to #/ring/ brings up the correct scene, and I'm using the same source code, so I'm wondering why it isn't working for me.

Is there an easy solution for this? I tried using Ariel's solution but couldn't get it to work.
    Thanks for your time

Hi again

Further to this tour and since updating to the 1.0.8.15 viewer (and recompiling), we now get an error msg even though the command is actually working:

WARNING: unknown action: plugin[flyinmobile].seek
    WARNING: unknown action: plugin[flyinmobile].play

This error didn't used to happen, have these commands been removed from the new viewer? Interestingly though they still work, but they force the error dialog to open. Even setting showerrors="false" in the <krpano> opening tag doesn't seem to be able to remove the error msgs from triggering every time the second video from the second scene is triggered in this tour (red ani hotspot in Lambton scene).

What am I missing?

Cheers

Hi everyone

Firstly, (well, this is my first post), I just wanted to say thank you to klaus for all the amazing work building and maintaining this software. We are huge fans of krpano and really enjoy using it to create a range of interesting virtual experiences.

Right now I have to make this tour work for all desktops and mobiles (android and iOS 3+).
    I've read almost every resource online I could find concerning krapno and iphone compatibility (this post is really a last resort), so I'm totally stumped what is casuing the problem. What is the problem you say?

The tours work fine on all devices, but the videos don't seem to play on iphones or itouchs. They just sit there and don't play when triggered. I have followed all the iphone compatibility stuff - video encoding, code, etc - to my knowledge. The xml for the video plugins and their button trigger is:

<plugin name="firstscreen"
    url="interface/first.jpg"
    devices="all"
    align="center"
    visible="true"
    height="85%"
    width="prop"
    keep="false"
    zorder="999"
    onclick="set(plugin[firstscreen].visible,false); plugin[Flyin].play(); plugin[Flyin].seek(0); set(plugin[Flyin].visible,true); set(plugin[Flyin].zorder,998); plugin[Flyinmobile].play(); plugin[Flyinmobile].seek(0); set(plugin[Flyinmobile].visible,true); set(plugin[Flyinmobile].zorder,998); set(plugin[SKIPVID].visible,true); set(plugin[SKIPVID].zorder,999);"
    />

<plugin name="Flyin"
    url="videoplayer.swf"
    alturl="videoplayer.js"
    videourl="fly.mp4"
    devices="desktop|tablet+!iphone+!mobile"
    align="center" x="0" y="0"
    visible="false"
    loop="false"
    width="100%"
    height="prop"
    volume="0.0"
    pausedonstart="true"
    buffertime="0.1"
    onstart=""
    onvideoready=""
    onvideocomplete="set(plugin[SKIPVID].visible,false); set(plugin[Flyin].enabled,false); action(loadpano1);"
    onunsupported=""
    />

<plugin name="Flyinmobile"
    url="videoplayer.swf"
    alturl="videoplayer.js"
    videourl="mobileflyin.mp4"
    altvideourl="mobileflyin.mp4"
    devices="mobile|iphone|android+!desktop"
    posterurl="flyinposterurl.jpg"
    align="center" x="0" y="0"
    visible="false"
    loop="false"
    width="428"
    height="320"
    pausedonstart="true"
    fullscreen="true"
    buffertime="0.1"
    onstart=""
    onvideoready=""
    onvideocomplete="set(plugin[skip vid].visible,false); set(plugin[Flyinmobile].visible,false); loadpano('lambton_quay.xml',null,MERGE,BLEND(1)); "
    onunsupported=""
    />

<plugin name="SKIPVID"
    url="skipvid.png"
    align="centerbottom"
    visible="false"
    onclick="action(loadpano1); plugin[Flyin].stop(); set(plugin[Flyin].visible,false); plugin[Flyinmobile].stop(); set(plugin[Flyinmobile].visible,false); set(plugin[SKIPVID].visible,false);"
    />

The first screen triggers a desktop video and a mobile video, and each of these videos is set to only display for the right devices. When the 3d fly in videos finish, they load the corresponding scene. Anyone who is looking into this issue, please try testing the link on your desktop and mobile if possible.

I know in theory it's possible for me to get these videos playing inside the tours on iphones and itouchs iOS 3.1 +.
    They play fine in Safari with User Agent set to iphone/ipad/itouch so I am stumped.

Please help me figure out this little technical issue and complete the tour!
    Happy to provide any further information / code

Kind regards and thanks in advance to everyone

Alex