Beiträge von hum@no.id

Hi all! Where could there be an error in these scripts? When I send several files, it starts working in LOOP mode i.e. repeats the process over and over again cutting multitiles, from the very beginning of the list until it goes through the entire list with repetitions. Thanks in advance to everyone who answers.. Best regards, Gumir

1. my_settings.config

2. convertor.bat

Yes, this is of course all great, more possibilities of choice for patterns such a thumbnails with custom dimension WxH, preview HCUBE mode (cubestrip) with real supporting smooth=0 (absolutely NO blur)... as well as advanced generation of an additional SINGLE image (customimage) into the project (for ALL panoramas) also with custom dimension ex. 1920x1080 (rectilinear VIEW mode) and etc.

BUT at this time, I ask you to return feature generation HCUBE mode to [Convert SPHERE to CUBE] cubefomat=HCUBE in latest versions krpanotools.exe via .BAT file (at present this mode NOT supported)... I'm use older krpanotools64.exe for this result..

Thank you very much for the feedback and clarifications!

Attempts to convert via the old Convert SPHERE to CUBE droplet.bat script, BUT through the new krpanotools.exe 1.20.11, for output a rectilinear view - were unsuccessful... probably VIEW mode removed in latest versions https://krpano.com/docu/tools/#spheretocube

In general, it does seem strange that after about 15 years of product development, this PART of the software still looks very poor and has not changed much since the release of the first version, i.e. The developer devotes absolutely no time to this functionality... Merry Christmas!

VTOUR CONFIG xmls / I'm currently trying to find the correct syntax to change the %s placeholder (image.cubelabels with default value l|f|r|b|u|d) or otherwise to change the lettered sequence value of sides to numerical (like 0|1|2|3|4|5). Can't find the right solution for # generate faces images / customimage[image].path=%INPUTPATH%/image_%s.jpg for output image_0.jpg image_1.jpg and etc. Thank you... if anyone knows the correct syntax

But tastes can be different of course - if you want a sharpened preview pano, you could create one e.g. using the spheretocube tool. A custom striporder could be also created this way, output separate cube faces, rename them to numbered files and then merge them using the maketiles tool (could be automated with some batch/shell script).

Thanks for responding. I have a slightly different approach to this processing:

1. I optimize in this way some redundant tiles for the output files. Preview 3072x512 (approx. 300kb) / tiles 1024 / 2048 / 4096.
    2. Horizontal Cube Strip is already both a 'preview' and the 'first' level (as it were).
    3. Yes, I have to batch convert with a Pano2VR to get a Horizontal Cube Strip (with good quality) preview file, BUT wait, this is some kind of nonsense (!) ... using one authoring tool FOR another similar app. *cool*

Please, when creating a preview file for [# preview pano settings] make it possible to get a Horizontal Strip (type="CUBESTRIP" striporder="FRBLUD"). Also, the output file, it seems to me, even with the value [previewsmooth=0] the output is rather blurry texture, I think because of poor inerpolation, BUT you need a clear image, as with the Lanczos algorithm interpolator. Thank you, I will be glad if my requests are heard...Regards, GumirJ